I Figured

I figured I should suggest my stories here, since it's like the only story you guys like, when it was actually trash to me in the beginning.

But I'm thankful, anyways. I want to show you guys my stories, maybe you'll like them, and maybe not.

 I want to show you guys my stories, maybe you'll like them, and maybe not

First I'll show you my new book, The Alien Lover.

Meeting an Alien. Does it even make any sense? It didn't when Areum first found out, but the more she looked at it, it wasn't something impossible.

Areum is a girl in her last year of collage, with three older siblings; one girl and two boys and two younger ones; one boy and one girl, twins to be exact.

Areum lives her life to make it easier, having over 2 part time jobs and working on her school work non-stop. Her mother who is a lawyer, is also suffering from everything, trying to prove the innocence of her husband, who was accused for drug dealing and then there is her older siblings who are just careless, because they have a father to take care of them.

But her life soon will change once she meets Park Jimin. How will it turn out? Read to find out.

——————
I've only posted 8 parts, but I have like 20 chapters. I'm just waiting for any reads. Sadly my stories never get noticed on their own, I always have to do this.
—————

If you guys want me give descriptions on my other stories please tell me.