Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep5

Y/N POV-

Is this really him, he looks too good. All the girls are around him, and some guys, I'm starting to feel jealous for some reason 'Jungkook was my first love!! Jungkook is my tutor!!' I thought to myself.

I saw Taehyung walking up to me, and I smacked my head after what I said. Taehyung was looking at the crowd and was confused, to him he's the only man that's supposed to get this much attention. He walked into the middle of the crowd, and saw Jungkook looking better than ever. Okay I got to stop saying these things, I have a boyfriend.

As I watched Taehyung and Jungkook the two most handsome men in this school glaring at each other, I couldn't stop my heartbeat, that beat a little too fast. Taehyung looked like he wanted to kill Jungkook, on the other hand Jungkook looked like he didn't care.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his collar and was about to punch him, but Jungkook blocked the punch and punched Taehyung right on the face. Taehyung fell to the ground still not believing he just got punched.

I ran to help Taehyung up, but he pushed me away, I fell hurting my knees, I looked around and nobody was there to help me, I looked at my girls and they were cheering for Jungkook as a fight begun.

They were both punching each other without mercy, I tried stopping them by yelling their names, but they didn't budge. They both had blood all over their hands and faces, but weren't planning to stop, until someone called a teacher.

"What are you guys doing?!!" The teacher pulled them away from each other. "Everybody get to your classes, NOW!!" Everyone ran to their classes without looking back, and so did I.

Taehyung POV--

"What were you guys doing in the middle of class? Both of you should've been in class, and not playing around." Taehyung looked at Mr. Choi who was yelling at them, not caring that he was once again getting into trouble, because just one call can get him out, on the other hand, Jungkook was looking down, and didn't lift his head up.

"Both of you have 3 hours of detention after school." Taehyung looked at the teacher and smirked. "What's with the smirk Kim Taehyung!!" He walked up closer to him.

"I don't think Y/N is going to like the idea of me getting detention." Taehyung said as he fished out his phone, dialing Y/N's number. He waited for her to pick up, but she declined the call, Taehyung stared at the phone shook, this was the first time she declined a call from him, he was going to take it hard.

"You were saying Mr. Kim? Like I said after school, detention." Mr. Choi walked away smiling, knowing he won this time. Taehyung was only thinking of one thing, he had to figure out what's wrong with Y/N? Why did she decline his call.

Taehyung was lost in thoughts, staring at his phone, but realized Jungkook was smirking at him. Taehyung looked at him with the 'what-the-fuck-you're-looking-at' expression and he started. "Aren't you curious to why Y/N declined your call?" He said with a calm voice, Taehyung clinched his fist, he was going to punch that bloody face of his once again, but he decided to listen to what Jungkook had to say.

"What? sHe'S fALliNg FoR yOU? Because you came with a new look." Taehyung said with a mocking voice, as he laughed obnoxiously.

"Wow~ you really do have a bad memory, how do you even forget? Hurting the person you love? Weird." Jungkook grabbed his things and walked away, leaving him confused. What does he mean, hurt the person I love? Did I hurt Y/N?

Jungkook POV-

I walked to my class, I was already 20 minutes late, because of the stupid fight. I guess that showed everyone not to mess with me, I touched my face and saw blood on my hands from my nose, so I decided to walk to the nurse before going to class.

When I got there I wasn't the only one there, Y/N was also sitting on the bed treating her injured knees, I felt bad but I didn't do anything. When Taehyung pushed her she looked hurt and disappointed, the look on her face when she looked around for someone to help her but no one did, looked pathetic, I guess karma is really a bitch.

I walked and set on the bed besides her, grabbing the first aid kit, I started treating my nose. I heard Y/N hiss many times, and it looked like she was an expert with these things, I thought her being rich now, she wouldn't know what to do, but she looked fine, if you asked me she did it better than me.

I grabbed some bandages and put them on my nucleus, and was about to exit the nurse's room until she spoke.

"Do you really not remember me?"

---------------------------

A/N: sorry I didn't update for a while, but I promise I'll try to update more often. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading I💜U