Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep31

Third Person POV-

Taehyung waited patiently for Jungkook, while he thought about Y/N. 'Why did Jimin call Y/N his? Do they have something? Or did they? Did Y/N cheat on me with him? What's their story?' Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about it. It bothered him.

"I don't love her anymore...I don't. Ugh! Who am I kidding? I do. But that's not going to change anything, it isn't going to change the way I think of her. I forgave her, but my heart is still not at ease." Taehyung took a sip out of the cup of water.

"If I still love Y/N, then what is Soomi to me?" Taehyung thought about the girl he has been getting close to. "I think I should ask Soomi out for a date. That could be the start of me moving on." Taehyung chuckled at the thought of Soomi.

Taehyung was pulled out of his train of thoughts, when he heard the chair in front of him move. He looked up and saw Jungkook. He smiled at Jungkook. "What took you so long?" Taehyung asked.

"Just personal matters." Jungkook looked frustrated and Taehyung could see it.

"Did anything happen? You don't seem okay.." Taehyung wanted his friendship with Jungkook to be truthful. They both would have to trust each other with everything.

"I'm forced-" Jungkook wanted to continue, but felt choked. He was afraid, he didn't want to ruin his first friendship. He's always been an outcast in his school. He just wanted to be like everyone else.

"Forced? What are you talking about? Is anyone bothering you?" Taehyung was worried for Jungkook.

"I'm afraid to speak, because if I do, I'm afraid  I'll lose you." Jungkook stood up. "I'm not feeling well. I'll get going let's do this another time." Jungkook bowed and walked out of the cafe. Leaving Taehyung clueless.

Taehyung ran after Jungkook, calling his name. Jungkook turned around and forced a smile towards Taehyung and continued walking.

Taehyung ran after Jungkook grabbing onto his shoulder. "I want a friendship with you Jungkook. But this won't do. You have to be able to trust me. If you can't, then how can I be your friend?" Taehyung's hand dropped.

"I guess it's for the better." Jungkook felt his heart clinch in his chest. He didn't really want to lose his friendship with Taehyung.

Jungkook felt strong arms wrap around him from behind. He tried turning around but he couldn't, Taehyung was hugging him, so tight.

"Please. I don't want to let you go. Your the one who made me laugh when I couldn't. Your the one who made me realize that there's more to life. I don't want to force you to trust me. I just want to help you. I don't want to see you hurt." Jungkook turned around with all his might and hugged Taehyung back. Both sharing a friend hug.

"I promise to trust you, and tell you everything. Just not now. I need to think about the problem I'm in." Jungkook smiled while he pulled out of the hug. He noticed the bruises on Taehyung's face, but he decided not to ask about them, at least not today. He had to leave.

He walked away waving goodbye. He turned around and his tears fell. 'Well you still be my friend, after you find out that I like, No, love your ex? I'm just afraid to lose you. Your the first friend I ever made, and the last person I want to break.'

---------

Jungkook walked into the house, kicking his shoes off and slumped on the couch. He couldn't feel his head, he was dizzy and he felt numb. Jungkook sat straight, coving his face with his hands, while he yelled. He was frustrated. He was broken. He was drunk.

Jungkook cried as much as he can, he wanted to tell Taehyung everything. But he was afraid, afraid of everything, he wasn't afraid of getting hit, he was afraid to hurt him.