Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep39

This was supposed to be posted on July 13, but because of some reasons I couldn't post it.

Sorry.

--------

Jungkook POV-

I walked back home exited. I was happy. Jimin was willing to leave Y/N for me. Wait. Is Y/N still in love with me? Does she still love me? What if she doesn't want to leave Jimin?

I never thought about all of this. What if she doesn't want me? I'm so stupid. I just gave myself hope. I was so happy just seconds ago, but now I'm afraid, I'm afraid of rejection. I got to the house and opened the door. When I walked in, I saw Taehyung and Hoseok sitting on the couch.

Haejee was in the kitchen, I could hear the plates clinking. I walked towards Hoseok and Taehyung and set between both of them. I sighed and laid back.

"How did it go? Did our plan work?" Hoseok said, sounding too excited. It was his plan to act like I never got the message in the first place, which I'm thankful for.

"Yes, your plan worked pretty well." I smiled.

"If the plan worked, then why do you seem upset?" Taehyung placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not upset. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of rejection." Taehyung and Hoseok both shared confused looks and then looked back at me.

"What are you getting at? We both find it very hard to understand you." Taehyung turned me a little so that I was face to face with him.

"Well......" I started. I shouldn't tell them about the sacrifice Jimin made, at least not yet. I'll tell them when I'm positive about Y/N's feelings. I stared laughing. Both of them didn't know what was I doing so I stopped.

"You guys should see your faces. Of course you wouldn't understand me. I'm just joking. The tutoring today was perfect. I'm good with having her as a friend." I continued.

Hoseok and Taehyung didn't understand immediately, it took them a while before they both chuckled. "You're an idiot. You really have nothing to do with your life." Taehyung punched my arm playfully.

"Yeah. I almost had a mini-heart attack. Don't do that ever again." Hoseok looked the other way, after he rolled his eyes. I smiled sheepishly, while I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

----

3rd Person POV-

Haejee was in the kitchen cleaning dishes, when she felt someone sit behind her. She turned around and seen Jungkook. When she seen him, she rolled her eyes and went back to do the dishes, slamming and throwing them into the sink.

She wasn't happy about Jungkook's choice. She hated that he was trying to make Y/N something more than what she is and it bothered her that Hoseok and Taehyung were supporting him.

Yes, she knows that she should be happy, but how can she, when Y/N was the girl that messed with her at her work place and treated her like a slave. She knew Jungkook loved her, she guessed it the first time she seen him with her.

Jungkook would be happy with her, and she knows it, but she's just hurt. She's afraid if her only family would end up forgetting about her and only focusing on Y/N, even if they weren't a couple.

"Noona. I'm sorry. I know that you hate the idea, but can you at least try to accept it. Y/N makes me happy, she always have. But you're being selfish." Jungkook stood up and turned her around to face him.

He was surprised when he seen tears. He pulled her into a hug and patted her head. "I'm not being selfish. I'm just afraid you'll forget about me, the only family I have, will forget about me. Okay, maybe I'm being a little selfish, but that's because I love you."