Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep18

Third Person POV-

From one, then it led to another, and then another, until he was fully drunk. He didn't think he was going to get drunk, but he did. Being his first time to drink, only made it worst.

Jungkook drank the last of the liquid in the bottle, and left. He stumbled his way out of the mini restaurant. He walked in the streets screaming his lungs out. He hated the life he was living.

He walked and walked, until he got to his destination. He was now standing in front of the gate of a rich house, which belonged to Y/N. He ringed the bell and it opened automatically. He stepped foot into the nice mansion, looking around as if it was his first time.

Before he got to the door, he seen Y/N already standing on the porch, she was confused, Jungkook looked exhausted. He never showed up looking like a mess, it was a first.

Y/N walked closer to Jungkook, when she was in front of him, she was welcomed with the aroma of alcohol.

"Jungkook? Are you drunk?" Y/N asked helping Jungkook up the porch and into the house.

"I guess I am." Jungkook replied looking down, while going up the stairs and into her room.

Y/N locked the door and helped Jungkook on the little couch she had in her room.

"What made you drink? You've never came to my house looking like this." Y/N asked.

"You....you made me drink. It's all because of you." Jungkook scowled.

"What are you talking about?"

"If you never wasted my time...I would've been around my grandma more often, and I could've helped her....but now...it's too late." Jungkook places his head into his hands. "Instead of me being with my grandma right now, I'm with you. I don't even know why." Jungkook started sniffling.

Y/N's eyes softened when she seen Jungkook crying, she wanted to take his entire pain away, if he allowed her to walk into his life, she would do her best to make him happy. She walked to the mini-refrigerator, grabbing a water bottle.

"Why are you here? If you think it's my fault...why are you here?" Y/N asked handing Jungkook the water bottle.

It happened too fast, Jungkook smaked the water bottle out of Y/N's hand, standing up and making Y/N sit in his place, while he hovered over her.

"No matter how much I want to forget you, my body, my heart, my everything keeps coming back to you." Jungkook said, his face only inches away from Y/N's.

"But you hate me?" Y/N looked at Jungkook's lips, goosebumps creeping all over her body.

"I do. That's what I keep telling myself. But I always catch myself staring at you. I feel like everything between us....is a game." Jungkook said leaning in, only centimeters away.

"Maybe it is a game....to you. But to me...it not, I have feelings for you Jungkook, I want you to believe me, I really do l-.." her lips met with Jungkook, at first she was shocked, but she ended up kissing him back.

She knew this meant nothing to him, since he's drunk. She knew he was only kissing her to satisfy he's needs, to drain down his anger, but that didn't change the fact that she desperately wanted him, she wanted every bit of him.

Jungkook kissed Y/N with so much lust. While she closed her eyes, feeling the kiss, even though she was already short of breath, she didn't want to pull away.

Jungkook pulled away, panting hard. He looked at Y/N and she was also panting, which satisfied him. He breathed a little more and leaned in for another kiss.

This time his kiss hardened. He was kissing her like there was no more. It was a lustful, sloppy kiss and Y/N enjoyed it. She liked the way this man can turn her whole brain upside down, with just a kiss.

She didn't know why, but she was ready to give her everything to this man, all he had to do was demand, and she would've been wrapped all over his beautiful finger.

Jungkook pulled away, leaving Y/N to ask for more, but he just smirked at her. "You are just a slut, huh? You would throw yourself to anyone that would give you attention."

---

The grandma looked at Haejee standing right before her, tears starting to will up in her eyes. "My baby.....where have you been?" Haejee walked closer to her grandma, hugging her tight.

"I'm sorry grandma. I'm sorry for not showing up sooner. I'm sorry for running away and making you guys worry. I'm sorry for everything. I don't deserve you and Jungkook, I'm a terrible per-.." "shh...don't say that, your not a bad person. I understand why you did it. You don't need to feel guilty about it."

Haejee hugged her grandma even more tight, while she cried into her chest. For the first time Haejee felt at ease, she felt good.

"And who's that?" Her grandma pulled away looking at Hoseok, who stood next to the door, not saying a word.

"That's my boyfriend, Hoseok." Haejee smiled at her grandma, standing up, walking to Hoseok's side and pulling him closer.

"Hi. I'm Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you." Hoseok shifted next to Haejee.

"Oh my. He's handsome. Not as handsome as my Jungkookie, but he's handsome." The grandma said placing a hand on his cheek.

"Speaking of Jungkook...where is he?" Haejee asked confused. She knew Jungkook wouldn't leave his grandma's side, especially when she wasn't in her best state.

Mrs. Jeon remembered once again, that she was also waiting for Jungkook. "I don't know....he's been gone for hours now." Mrs. Jeon said worried.

"I'll call him and see if he'll answer me." Haejee said standing up.

"How? did you and Jungkook already meet?"

"Yeah. A couple of days ago. I'm sorry he didn't tell you, it's because I told him I needed time."

"It's okay. Well, I already tried calling him. But try, I hope he answers you, because he wasn't answering me." Haejee nodded, walking out the room and dialing Jungkook's number.

He wasn't picking up, which worried her, she dialed his number over and over, until she realized that he was starting to turn off the calls.

"Can you guys stop being irritating! I'm right here."

------------------------

Ahhhhh!! Omg thank you guys so much for 700+ reads, I'm so happy!!

.......what do you guys think of this chapter, rate it 1-10??

Thanks for reading
I💜U