Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep33

3rd Person POV-

Jungkook threw his phone across the room with a loud grunt. He combed his hair to the back, with a frustrated sigh. He didn't have a choice, he stood up, looking at his reflection in the mirror, he touched his bruised face and winced at the pain. There wasn't a way he can hide these bruises, he was just going to have to go to school with them.

Jungkook dressed up in his school uniform, grabbed his things and walked out of the house. He knew Haejee was going to get mad at him, but he had no choice. Of course, Taehyung is his friend and would probably believe Jungkook, but whatever Minji says to him, it isn't going to be a lie, so he had to keep it a secret, until he was ready.

Jungkook walked to the bus stop, and waited for the bus is arrival. He kept looking at his phone, waiting for a message from Taehyung. He wanted to make sure he wasn't worried about him anymore, Jungkook hated worrying others, especially the ones he cared for.

----

Jungkook arrived at school, looking around. There was no one around, they were all in class. Jungkook walked to his class, knocking the door and opening it. When everyone seen him, they gasped at his face. He just ignored all of them and walked to his desk in the back. He was lucky the teacher wasn't there.

He looked around the class, trying to find Taehyung, but spotted his seat empty, he turned his head to the other direction, covering his face and trying to fall asleep. Minji just looked at him with a smile. She took out her phone and texted him.

Minji: meet me outside. Now.

Jungkook took out his phone, after feeling it buzz in his pocket, he read the message, rolling his eyes but still stood up, walking out. Jungkook waited for Minji outside of the classroom, hoping she didn't have another stupid lie.

"Oppa~" Minji came out of the classroom and held his arm. "Why weren't you here earlier, everyone thinks I'm lying." Minji pouted.

"I couldn't come. But I'm here now." Jungkook faked a smile.

"Your bad. Can't you act any better, the act...it's supposed to seem real, not only in front of others, but for me too. I want to believe that you love me." Minji said.

"But I don't. I'm forced to be with you and you know it." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Minji sighed and nodded. "What happened to your face? Omo this could be the perfect excuse to why weren't you here. I'll say you got in a fight protecting me. How does that sound? Hmm?" Jungkook ruffled her hair, making her cheeks turn into a light shade of pink. Doing what Minji wants.

"Do whatever suits you. It's not like I have a choice." Jungkook shrugged. Minji smiled, pulling Jungkook and into the class.

Everyone saw their arms intertwined and gasped. "Minji, you weren't lying? You guys are actually dating?" A girl said from behind Sara.

"Why would she lie? I'm the one who asked her to be my girlfriend." Jungkook pulled Minji by her waist, closer to him.

"Since Jungkook kissed me that day, we've been talking. He and I both share the same feelings for each other." Minji hugged Jungkook.

"Wow~ you guys are such a cute couple." Bora yelled.

"Yah!! Wooowoo!!" Some boys were cheering. Minji smirked realizing the look on Sara's face.