Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep25

Your POV-

I woke up early, I'm surprised. Should I go back to sleep or go to school? This is a hard choice. Plus school has been pretty boring, I don't bully anyone, because I don't have Taehyung to do it with me anymore and Jungkook has been absent......

I'll just go to school, it's not like I have anything else to do.

I swing my legs off of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I took a shower since it was still so really. After I left the bathroom, I took out an outfit and wore it. I did my makeup and brushed my hair.

--

I drove to school and it felt the same. Boring. I didn't have Taehyung waiting until I come, to kiss me, lift me up, make me feel like a queen. I really do miss him, but he deserves better.

I walked into the building and started walking to my locker. Before I got to my locker, I stopped when I seen my ex-friend standing in front of someone with a smile on her face. The person looked familiar, but I couldn't connect the puzzle.

I walked to my locker and seen him. It was Jungkook. He was smiling and playing with Minji's hair. My heart ached, she made him smile and laugh, when all I brought him was pain.

-----

Third Person POV-

Jungkook and Minji both seen Y/N walk to her locker with her head down, but both decided to ignore her. What would they have to say to her? This is what she gets for being selfish? Minji didn't care about her anymore, she loved Y/N and she would've done anything for her. But when her friend couldn't support her and Jungkook, she hated it.

Not that she had anything with Jungkook, but she could've. To Jungkook he wouldn't date her, she was still Y/N's friend, which meant they basically had the same personality.

"Let's go to class together. It's nice that you're back." Minji chimed. Pulling Jungkook.

Jungkook just nodded. Jungkook stole a glance at Y/N and then turned his head. She was crying, Jungkook hated seeing her like that, but she deserved it, she hurt so many people, including him.

Truth is...Jungkook loved her, but there was nothing he could do. At first he had better chances with her, but now.....he can't, because he's Taehyung's friend.

--

All classes passed by with girls getting all close and touchy with Jungkook. He didn't like it, because he wasn't used to all the attention, but he let them be. Especially when he seen the anger in Y/N's eyes.

Jungkook walked to lunch and sat at the normal table he sat at, all alone, nobody but himself. He played around with his food, because it was Mac and cheese and it wasn't his favorite.

He was lost in thoughts, but flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and seen an unfamiliar face.

He looked at the person confused. "Yes? Can I help you?" He looked at the shy girl who stood in front of him.

"Umm-uhh- I'm Sara." She said, blushing.

"Oh...uhhh..I'm Ju-.."

"Jungkook!! I know. Oh my sorry...I'm just nervous, I always wanted to talk to you, since the first day you came..." she spoke so fast, while she fixed her glasses.

"Oh. Really? How come?" Jungkook asked, with a smile.

"Yes. It's because you weren't like everybody else in this school. You might not know this, but I was the student that was picked last year, so we're basically the same. I'm not like everyone else. You know who has their future settled." She was standing, holding her plate still hadn't touched it.

"Sit down. Why are you standing up?" Jungkook chuckled.

Sara smiled at him and sat in front of him. Jungkook liked that he had someone like him, he felt comfortable around her, he didn't know why, he just did. She made him feel the same way when he's around....Y/N.

--

"Yah...Minji. Check it out." One of her friends said, getting Minji's attention off of her phone. She pointed at Jungkook next to a girl.

"What is that bitch doing next to him? Who is she anyway?!" Minji clinched her fist.

"It's that one nerd...what was her name?...Ahh!! Sara. What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Sara you say.....Well I can't be mean or anything. I don't want Jungkook to say I'm like Y/N. So I'll have to take him away from her, our way, get ready." Minji smirked.

Minji walked up to Jungkook's table with an innocent smile. "Kooki~~" Minji said, sitting next to Jungkook. "Why didn't you eat? Do you not like it? Do you want me to go out and buy you something?" Minji asked, with a 'worried' expression.

"No. It's alright. I'll eat when I get home. Don't worry about it." Jungkook chuckled.

Minji wrapped her arms around Jungkook's arm. "I just want you to stay healthy, that's why I'm worrying." Jungkook looked down at Minji and gave her a sincere smile.

"Thank you Minji. Oh by the way, this is Sara. Sara this is Minji, my fr-."

"His future girlfriend!" Minji cut off Jungkook and held on his arm tighter. Jungkook looked at Minji and furrowed his eyebrows, not that Minji was bad or anything, but she was still Y/N's ex-friend.

He looked at Sara who looked happy, but something was hiding behind her smile, she was afraid, but Jungkook didn't know, he wasn't the best at reading people.

"Oh my god, Sara. I forgot to tell you...my father wanted to see you. Mr. Kang wanted to see you." Minji said.

"Oh my. Thank you. I'll get going. Bye Jungkook, it was nice talking to you, I hope we can do this tomorrow." Sara waved and walked out of the lunch room.

"Trust me it won't be happening again." Minji said, a little above a whisper, with a smirk.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just remembered I had to go finish something. I'll get going. By the way I put my phone number in your locker. I hope you text me." And she was gone.

--

Sara was walking to Mr. Kang's class. Before she could get there, she felt someone pull her into the janitor closet. She tried to scream, but her mouth was covered. She looked at the person and her eyes widened.

---------

Please check out my new book!!

Devil Visits Earth!!

Don't be silent readers, tell me your thoughts, I love reading comments and I do reply.

Thanks for reading

I💜U