New Kid on the Block

This was it.... the big leagues. You started wrestling when you were 16 and caught the eyes of WWE after they saw the videos of your wrestling. At the age of 18, you graduated high school and went to try out for WWE. Failure came the first time, but you did what you could to get in a ring. You wrestled for Impact wrestling for 5 years until you got a better offer with NJPW. After your 4 year contract with NJPW expired, you went back to the states and tried out for WWE again, but that time, they offered you a contract with NXT. Now at the age of 27, you were about to make your WWE debut at the Royal Rumble. Your character is supposed to be dark and mentally insane, the mask and tattoos speak for themselves. The countdown to your entry was about to finish until the buzzer hit and your music played. The crowd went nuts when they saw you run out, screaming like a banshee.

Graves: Guys! That's the freakshow himself, Crypt Keeper!

Renee: The alter ego, of Y/N Y/L/N. And it looks like he's not here to play nice with anyone in the ring.

You slid into the ring and started throwing haymakers left and right to multiple competitors. You threw out Baron Corbin, Aleister Black, and Bobby Lashley before letting out another scream and began throwing punches at Drew McIntyre.

*20 minutes later*

It was down to you, Braun Strowman, and Seth Rollins. Braun and Seth were on the apron and over the top rope and you were in the ring while they fought until Seth had Braun on his knees and he hit the curb stomp. Braun went to the floor as Seth tried going for a crossbody, you pull him into your finisher, 'The Death Drop.' After successfully hitting it, you threw Seth over the top rope as his feet hit the floor and you win the Royal Rumble while your music plays.

Cole: Oh my God! I can't believe it! The newest superstar in WWE just won the Royal Rumble!

Renee: What a rumble! The underdog in this whole match, also won his first in WWE!

You played your psycho gimmick when the lights went to dark blue and the camera zoomed in on your face as the show ends.

*An hour later*

After taking a shower and putting up your long hair, you sat on a bench in the arena with your earbuds on, listening to some music, while packing the rest of your stuff in your bag. You weren't really a people person and tried to stay away from them due to being shy and all. While you were about to finish, you felt a tap on your shoulder and  turn to see two women. One had tattoos like yours and the other had pink hair. You took off your earbuds before the pink haired girl sat beside you with no hesitation.

?: You're new. What's your name?

You: Y/N. Who are you two beautiful ladies?

Ruby: Dori Prange, or Ruby Riott as you may know.

Liv: And I'm Gionna Daddio, or aka Liv Morgan!

You nodded when suddenly your mask fell out of your bag.

You: Whoops!

Ruby and Liv saw it and were in shock.

Ruby: Holy shit! It's you!

Liv: It is you! You're crypt keeper!

You: Well... may as well come clean. Alright, it is me.

You, Ruby, and Liv talked some more until you heard another woman speak from the halls

?: There you guys are I've b-

You stood up in shock to see Sarah Logan, your old friend from the indies.

Sarah: Y/N?

You: Sarah?

Ruby: Wait Sarah? You know him?