Invading The Firefly Funhouse

*Smackdown before Royal Rumble*

You and the riott squad all arrived to Smackdown. It had been a week since the home invasion by the fiend which is why the kids were with all of you.

Tara: Mommy? Is the monster going to find us again?

Sarah: I hope not sweetie, but I have a good feeling that Daddy's going to make sure that he won't go after you or your sister or your brothers.

Tara: He is?

You: That's right sweetie. Daddy's gonna make sure nothing happens to your mom, your sister, your brothers, or your aunties.

You all arrived to the shared locker room and went inside.

Liv: Ok girls, let's get ready.

Sarah: What did you say you were doing tonight Rue?

Ruby: Well... I think they said I'm in a match against Sasha tonight, but I might have a promo before the match.

Sarah: What about you Y/N?

You: Just a match in the middle of the show and a segment at the end of the show with Vinnie and Christie.

Ruby: What's the last segment?

You: We're invading the firefly funhouse and destroying it.

Liv: And burn it like Seth did?

You: Not really, we have a new method of destruction though.

Ruby: Don't be afraid to get creative.

You: That's what Steph said.

*Almost Showtime*

You just got your ring gear on and were waiting by catering while Tara was playing with Christie.

Christie: What do you have in mind for tonight's ending?

You: I've got some ideas. You'll see.

Ruby and Sarah walked in with their ring gear on and you couldn't help, but check them out as they swayed their hips while Ruby carried the twins.

Ruby: Gionna's almost ready. You gonna go warm up babe?

You: Yeah, my match is the second one tonight. You should warm up too since yours is first.

Liv then walked out in your favorite attire while she carried Olivia and sat next to you.

Liv: If you and Rue Rue wanna go warm up, me and Sarah can watch the kids if you want. Our match isn't till last.

Sarah: Yeah. Besides, the twins want to spend some time with auntie Sarah.

Ruby: Sure, if you guys want to. Come on babe.

You: Don't need to tell me twice. Haha.

You and Ruby gave the twins to Sarah when you and her went off to stretch while Liv looked over to see Tara and Olivia hanging out with Christie and Dakota Kai together.

Sarah: Did Y/N say anything about the wedding?

Liv: We're gonna get started planning it soon, just need to get the invites put together first.

Sarah: Who do you have so far?

Liv: So far just Pam, Leah, Daria, Amanda, Christie, Carly, Jessica, Vinnie, Fergal, AJ, Paige, and of course you and Rue Rue.

Sarah nodded as her and Liv talked some more about the wedding and other things.

*Meanwhile*