No More Secrets/Nirvana

*Tuesday before Smackdown*

Hunter: Thank you all for coming in before the show. Now Stephanie and myself were just curious about something.

You, Liv, and Ruby were all sitting in Triple H's office while you held Liv's hand about what he wanted to see you about.

Stephanie: Hunter and I came across a headline from a local sports news site, asking if that Y/N and Dori were more than just friends. What makes me curious is that if you're in a relationship with Gionna, then why were you holding hands with Dori?

At this point, they knew about what was going on.

You: Well.... all three of us have a confession to make.

You held Liv's hand first, until suddenly you grasped hands with Ruby. Hunter and Stephanie both rose up an eyebrow and leaned in to listen on what you had to say.

You: These women changed my life. And I mean that. Gionna came into my life first and showed me her unconditional love since we got together and now... we're expecting a daughter in the future. Dori came into my life shortly after Gionna and I got together, but she too has shown how much she loves me. Both of these women love me and of course I have unconditional love for them. We tried to keep our relationship a secret, but after that headline got put out, we knew that it was starting to leak through. Whatever you two are gonna say, just let us have it.

Hunter and Stephanie just looked at each other dumbfounded by this until Hunter spoke.

Hunter: Well... if we're honest... we're actually really surprised by this, but multiple girlfriends are not usually permitted in this business. But since we see a lot of potential in you Y/N, we'll let this one slide.

You smile at Liv and Ruby

Hunter: But we have one condition

Stephanie: No more secrets

You: And by that, you mean... put it out to the public?

Hunter and Stephanie both nodded before you shook their hands and you and the girls were excused. After arriving back to your house, Liv and Ruby wasted no time wanting to put the secret out there.

Liv: Ok Y/N, just put your hands on my tummy and Rue, get behind him.

Ruby: Look at you being a photographer.

You: Go for it G.

Liv took the picture on your phone and you got it ready while typing a caption for it.

You: Ok. Here goes nothing...

You post the pic and it immediately blew up all over social media with either hate or support comments and people @ing all three of you...

*2 months later*

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. After two rings, you picked up. You get out of bed and walk to the living room to let Ruby and Liv continue sleeping.

You: Hello?

?: Is this Y/N Y/L/N?

You: Umm.... yes?

?: Hi Y/N this is Krist Novoselic. I'm calling on behalf of the other members of Nirvana.

You: THE Krist Novoselic?  What can I do for you?

Krist: Well, we were calling to see of you're available to do a 25 year tribute show to Kurt. I know it's past the anniversary, but we were wondering if you'd want to join the lineup that we have going for the event.

You: Fuck yeah, I'm in. When is it?

Krist: In about 2 weeks. It's kind of a last minute favor.

You: You guys are lucky that I don't have anything going on because I'm available that night and I already know all the songs.