Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)

The screen showed the preview of you and Bray on how the match became what it came to. After the promo finished, an acapella began to sing on a small repeat until the guitars started ringing in and the band began playing and the light shined on Ozzy, who sat at his throne and began singing.

After the first chorus of the song, you walked out with the hood on and began to walk to the ring and take in the sight of thousands of LA WWE fans watching one of their hometown heroes walk out to claim a victory. Once you arrived to the ring, you stood in the ring as Ozzy finished singing and you mentality prepared yourself. Suddenly, a familiar theme began playing until the lights went out.

Out walked the fiend with his lantern and the Universal Championship around his neck. His entrance was far creepier than ever before, but you had a more creepier looking character. Once the fiend got in the ring, the lights came back on as the fiend looked straight at you with his yellow eyes and scary joker-like smile. You stared right back at him when you began to take off your hood and you revealed the face of crypt keeper as the fiend tilted his head slightly and you took off your overcoat.

Announcer: The following contest... is a Hell in a Cell match! And it is for the WWE Universal Championship!

The crowd roared in excitement.

Announcer: Introducing first, the champion, from the darkest depths of hell, weighing in at 265 pounds... "The Fiend", Bray Wyatt!!!!

The crowd gave mixed reactions to Bray

Announcer: And his opponent, from the sinister parts of Los Angeles... weighing in at 228 pounds... "Crypt Keeper," Y/N Y/L/N!!!!

The crowd roared for their hometown hero when the ref handed off the belt to the timekeeper's area and you and Bray stared at each other face to face. Suddenly, you both looked up and watched the cell come down to "Go To War" by Nothing More.

The both of you then got in your corners before the cell was down and the bell rang and the two of you immediately began throwing punches at each other. After a few minutes of punching, the match went outside of the ring and the punching continued until the fiend slammed your face onto the steel steps and stunned you until he grabbed you by the collar of your mask and threw you into a cell wall. The fiend went to look for a weapon and pulled out some chairs and his mallet before he used one to beat you on the back with as you shouted in pain when the fiend kept beating you with the chair.

Cole: The Fiend is showing absolutely no mercy towards Y/L/N.

Renee: Wait a minute! Y/L/N, just took the chair from Wyatt!

All of a sudden, you ripped the chair out of the fiend's hands and began to beat him on his back and legs, but slightly affected him as he just stood there and took the chair shots. At this point, you began hitting the fiend even harder with the chair until you bent it and managed to get him down to his knees until you tossed the chair and kicked him in the face before going for the cover only to get a one count.