Wrestlemania

*2 months later*

Wrestlemania had finally come. Over the last two months, you managed to make this relationship work between you, Ruby and Liv. Just two weeks ago, Sarah had found about your relationship with them. She was actually really surprised by it, but she did what she could to help keep the relationship secret. Liv and Ruby had already competed in the pre show in the women's battle royal, but sadly neither of them won, not even Sarah. The show had been going great so far, but the only downside to your match was that it was now a triple threat match. Kofi Kingston got added in if Big E and Xavier Woods could win a gauntlet match on Smackdown and they came out victorious. You taped up your hands after you slipped on your mask and got ready to fight for the WWE title. Before you were called to the gorilla, you felt some arms wrap around you from behind. You turn to find Ruby and Liv.

Ruby: Just wanted to help mentally prepare yourself....

Liv: Just so you don't freak out.

You: Is it that obvious?

Ruby: It's ok Y/N. I mean this is our first Wrestlemania together, but we all get nervous.

You bowed your head as you, Ruby, and Liv got in a full embrace, before you kissed Liv, then Ruby.

You: No one saw us right?

Liv: I don't think so

Suddenly, your music hit as it was time for your match.

Ruby: Good luck out there Y/N.

Liv: We love you!

You kissed them again before walking up the steps to the stage. You walk out to 85,000+ fans in attendance. It was bigger than you thought. You ran to the ring, while Daniel and Kofi waited for you to get in. After a minute, your music cut and the ref took the WWE title and handed it to the time keeper's area. The bell rang and the match began.

*30 minutes later*

The three of you took each other over the limit. Ruby, Liv, and Sarah all watched from backstage in anticipation and held hands while you were about to finish the match. Daniel went for a running knee, but you countered it into the death drop. But before you could go for the cover, Kofi jumped up and hit you with trouble in paradise. Kofi went for the cover. 1...2...3. The match ended with Kofi becoming WWE champion. You layed in the ring devastated as the new day all jumped into the ring and celebrated with Kofi. After a minute, you stood face to face with Kofi. You extended your hand as Kofi shook it and you raised his arm and the crowd cheered for your sportsmanship. After you walked backstage, you felt someone jump on your back and started being showered with kisses.

Liv: I'm so proud of you Y/N!

You: At least wait after I take my mask off before you kiss me?

Liv giggled before you pressed your lips to hers until Ruby came up.

Ruby: Hot performance out there Y/N.

You walk up to Ruby and give her a similar kiss like you did with Liv. Suddenly, Liv nuzzled herself under your arm when you and Ruby walked over to catering where Sarah waited. When you got there, Sarah ran up to you and hugged you.

Sarah: Good job out there Y/N. I'm so proud of you!

*After the Show*

You and Kofi were talking after the main event ended with Becky winning it all.

Kofi: I gotta give it to you man, you gave a hell of a performance out there.

You: Says you. 11 years in the making. You can't beat that. You deserve it.

Kofi: It's a surreal moment, I have to admit. Don't worry, you'll have your moment one day.

You: When I win money in the bank.

You joked as the both of you laughed and shortly went your separate ways.

*At the hotel*

You walk into your room to find a note on the table. "Close your eyes" it said. You close your eyes until you feel like your being dragged to the bed. Suddenly, you hear a voice.

?: Open

You open your eyes to see Ruby in Devil lingerie and Liv in Angel lingerie.

You: Woah..... what's going on?

Ruby: What's going on....

Ruby kissed you roughly before she pulled back.

Liv: We thought that we could celebrate our first Wrestlemania together with this.

Ruby: Just lay back and enjoy yourself Y/N....

Ruby kissed Liv when they started to strip each other of their clothes until they dispersed and started to take off your clothes. Ruby admired your abs and licked them, making you tingle. Suddenly, you felt your pants come off as Liv wrapped her mouth around your member and started sucking on it like a lollipop. Suddenly, Ruby took off her panties and sat on your face while you licked her. Ruby moaned while Liv gagged and you just layed on the bed and enjoyed it.

*2 hours later*

After some awesome sex with two beautiful women, you breathed heavily when Ruby and Liv fell beside you before you kissed them.

You: That was awesome!

Ruby: Hey. A celebration is a celebration. And we celebrated our way.

Liv: Wait till we get back home to Vegas and see what I have in store for us Y/N.

You: Oh? And who decided on that?

Ruby: Part of our agreement came with who wants to do what every other time we have sex.

You: Oh. Ok

Suddenly, you heard your phone ring. You got up, put on your boxers, and picked up the phone. It's Sarah. You put it on speaker.

You: Yeah?

Sarah: Mind keeping it down in there? I'm trying to get some sleep over here!

You: Well it's not my fault that you booked a room across the hall and that I have two women who love to be that loud.

Sarah: Ok ok! TMI! Are they able to talk?

You: Just a sec.

You gave Ruby the phone and let her talk with Sarah.

Ruby: What's up Sarah?

Sarah: Not much. I'm just nervous about the superstar shakeup next week. I mean.... what if we all get separated from each other?

Liv: Listen honey. If we get split up to different brands, then that means it leads to bigger and better things for all of us. It doesn't matter who goes where, but all I know is that everything is going to be ok as long as we have each other to look out for.

Sarah: ....... awww. I love you guys!

Liv: I love you too Sarah!

Ruby: Love you!

Sarah: Anyway, gotta get some shuteye before Raw tomorrow night. Goodnight everyone!

You: Goodnight Sarah

Liv: Goodnight!

Ruby: Goodnight

Sarah hung up before Ruby put the phone down and lured you over to the bed.

Ruby: Round 2?

Liv gave you a pouty look

You: Oh what the hell? Let's go again. Quietly this time though.

Liv giggled before you walked over to the bed and went in for another steamy love session with Ruby and Liv......