We Riot Once Again

*2 Months Later*

It was the final night of your portion of the tour with Ozzy Osbourne and FFDP with Of Mice & Men as you had just finished playing "Paranoid" with Ozzy.

Ozzy: Thank you Las Vegas and goodnight!!

You lifted your guitar up high as the show ended and you walked backstage with Ozzy and his band. Shortly, you walked back with Ruby and the twins to your dressing room where Liv waited with Olivia. Ruby had gotten all better from her delivery scare and managed to cut the baby weight in six weeks. Olivia is now six months old and the twins are now two months old. Once you opened the door to your dressing room, Liv and Olivia look up to see you walk in.

You: Hey ladies I'm back.

You wiped off your sweaty face with a towel as you walked over to them.

Ruby: You killed it out there Y/N.

Liv: Yeah. The kids enjoyed watching their daddy shred that guitar.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Liv: Come in!

The door opened to reveal Sarah as she walked in with Aaron.

Ruby: Hey you guys.

Sarah: Hey.

Liv: What's up?

Sarah: Well... I just got a call from Vince about Extreme Rules and he told me that the riott squad's going to have one of the biggest surprises of their careers.

Liv: What's that supposed to mean?

Sarah: I don't know. We'll have to see what happens.

Sarah then turned her attention to the kids before she sat on the floor and played with the kids.

Sarah: It's crazy how big the twins have gotten already.

Ruby: Yeah. Thankfully they're not too much of a hassle

You: I'm just happy that you're still here with us Rue Rue.

You kissed Ruby before all of you packed up your things and went home. On your way out, you came across the guys from Five Finger Death Punch.

Ivan Moody: Hey Y/N! We're about to take a group photo. Care to join us?

Chris Kael: Yeah. Ozzy and Sharon will be here in a minute.

You: Sure. Can my family be in it too?

Jason Hook: Sure.

Shortly, Ozzy and Sharon came in as Ozzy patted you on the back.

Ozzy: Thank you for helping out on this tour Y/N. We really appreciate it.

You: No problem Ozz. Thank you for everything.

Sharon: Thank you so much Y/N.

Ruby then walked up to Sharon with the twins as Liv did the same with Olivia.

Sharon: Oh these little cuties! They are so adorable!

Ruby: You guys can hold them if you want.

Sharon held Olivia while Ozzy held one of the twins (Jeremiah).

Zoltan Bathory: Would it be appropriate for me to hold him since we have the same name?

Everyone laughed

You: Be our guest man.

You let Zoltan Bathory hold the other twin (Zoltan Y/L/N) before everyone leaned in for the picture which you stood next to Ivan and Zoltan while Ruby and Liv stood next to Sharon and Ozzy before the picture was taken.