A Day With Ruby

*A Month Later*

After you had buckled your pants and put on a sleeveless shirt, you heard a knock at the door.

Liv: I'll get it!

Liv had Olivia in her arms when she answered the door and instantly squealed when Sarah walked in and hugged her before Liv handed Olivia over to Sarah as she gladly held Olivia. After you styled your hair, you limped downstairs when Sarah hugged you.

Sarah: You sure you don't need any help getting down the stairs?

You: Nope, I could do that all day. Besides, the doctor said I can walk, not run.

Ruby: Hey everybody!

You all looked up the stairs to see Ruby in a flower sundress, holding the twins, and she looked absolutely stunning.

Ruby then walked downstairs and hugged her fellow riott squad member before walking up to you and kissing your lips.

Ruby: Ready when you are babe.

You: Let's do it.

After going over the instructions for the twins to Sarah, she got right to work when Ruby handed them over to Sarah before saying goodbyes.

Ruby: Ok and.... that should be it. We'll see you guys tonight!

Sarah: Have fun you two! This is gonna be fun!

Liv: Especially with my bestie!

Liv and Sarah giggled in excitement when you kissed Liv before walking out to your car with Ruby.

Ruby: Are you sure that you're good to drive?

You: I can manage. I've driven with a bad ankle before.

Ruby: So where do you wanna go today?

You: I got us a reservation at a restaurant near the planet hollywood hotel and tickets for one of Def Leppard's shows tonight if that's cool.

Ruby: That actually sounds awesome!

You: So what do you wanna do today first?

Ruby: I've got just the idea....

Ruby then gave you directions on where to go as you backed out of the driveway and then drove to your destination

*Later*

You were currently laying, on your stomach, on a cot when the tattoo artist was about to finish up on your back while another was finishing the side of Ruby's neck.

Male Artist: Ok Dori, we're done.

Ruby looked in the mirror and instantly fell in love with it.