Home Life

*Smackdown*

Tonight was to determine the last competitor in the elimination chamber match for the WWE title. So far, the match consisted of you, Randy Orton, Finn Balor, Ali, and Roman Reigns. A ten man battle royal was about to commence until the last competitor was about to enter until a familiar theme began to play. Suddenly, Tomasso Ciampa walked out and entered the match before the bell rang.

*Backstage*

You: I knew it.

Liv: That would be fun to watch if he's included.

You couldn't say anything as Liv joined you in watching the match.

*20 Minutes Later*

It was down to Kofi and Ciampa until Kofi hit trouble in paradise on Ciampa when suddenly, out of nowhere, Ciampa hit project ciampa on Kofi before he threw him out and won the match, making him the final competitor in the elimination chamber match. Backstage, you and Liv were smiling at this moment and thought of all the possibilities that could happen.

You: I'll be right back.

Liv: Where are you going?

You: You'll see

Suddenly, you walked out of the locker room and to the guerrilla as Liv looked on the tv to see Randy hit an RKO on Ciampa out of nowhere before Randy got speared by Roman. Ali then kicked Roman in the head before Roman bounced off the ropes and speared Ali. You then surprised Roman by using him in the death drop on him before Finn kicked you in the head and went up to the top rope and hit the coup de gras on you. The show ended with Finn holding the WWE title up high and giving the crowd of what might happen at the elimination chamber.

*Backstage*

After showering and gathering all of your belongings, you and Liv were having a conversation with Ciampa. After cracking some jokes and having a few laughs, you and Liv went to the parking lot before getting in your car and driving to the airport and flying home.

*4 Days Later at Home*

You walked outside to the backyard with Olivia in your arms to Liv, who was running around with piggles while a seven month pregnant Ruby watched them with her dogs Juventud and Barnabas from the patio. You then sat down with Ruby as you watched Liv walk up to you with Piggles.

Liv and Ruby: Good morning.

You: Good morning.

You kissed them both before the dogs swarmed you.

You: I can see that they're happy to see me.

Liv: Don't forget about Piggles!

You: I never do babe.

You pet the dogs and piggles as Juvie and Barnie inspected Olivia and greeted her before they looked up at you before the dogs sat and looked up in excitement before you felt your phone buzz. You pull out your phone and received a text from somebody. You smiled at it as Liv and Ruby looked at you in confusion.

Ruby: What are you smiling about babe?

You: I have a surprise for the both of you, but we have to get in the car and drive somewhere to see it.

After getting everyone in the car, you and the girls drove off to the surprise location. After about ten minutes, you were pulling up to the surprise location.

You: Ok. Now I need you two to close your eyes for this part.

Liv and Ruby were confused at first, but went along with it as they closed their eyes as you pulled up to an animal shelter. You help Olivia out of her car seat and guide Ruby and Liv out of the car and led them into the shelter as a worker walked up.

Lady: Hi, are you Y/N?

You: Yes mam. Is she ready to be picked up?

Lady: Yes, we'll bring her out right now.

Ruby: Her? Y/N what's going on here?

You: It's all good. Just keep your eyes closed.

The worker walked to the back of the shelter as you sat Ruby and Liv down in a couple of chairs. The worker then returned with an Australian Cattledog puppy in her arms as she waited for your cue.

 The worker then returned with an Australian Cattledog puppy in her arms as she waited for your cue

You: Gionna. Dori. You can open your eyes now.

Liv and Ruby opened their eyes and gasped as the worker put the puppy on the floor and it ran up to them and instantly fell in love with them.

Ruby: Oh my god! She's adorable!

Liv: What's her name?

You crouched down with Olivia in your arms and smiled.

You: Girls, meet Meeka.

Liv and Ruby smiled as they gave Meeka kisses and kept petting her while Olivia was smiling and giggling at the puppy.

*Later that Night*

At home, all of the dogs and Piggles were all asleep in the living room while you had just finished making dinner for everyone.

Liv: How long have you planned on getting Meeka?

You: About a month ago. She reminded me of my first dog, same breed and everything. She passed when I was 20.

Ruby: At least Juvie and Barnie have a friend to play with. They seemed to like her when we brought Meeka here.

You nodded as you and Ruby started eating while Liv fed Olivia. After you finished eating, Liv handed Olivia over to you as you let Liv eat her food and took Olivia over to the dogs for her to interact with as they all got up and began inspecting Olivia.

You: Protect. Ok?

The dogs sat and wagged their tails excitedly as Olivia reached over to them and lightly pet them all.

*Later*

After you put Olivia to bed, you walked downstairs and joined Ruby and Liv, watching the riott squad's episode of "table for 3" on the WWE Network.

Ruby: God I miss us all together.

Liv: Yeah. I really hope that Hunter really considers on us getting the whole squad back together.

All three of you kept watching while you sat there while getting an idea for the storyline that's coming up. After the episode ended, you looked at the clock as it read 11 pm.

You: Better get ready for bed, we have an early flight tomorrow.

Liv: Ok babe. I'll meet you two up there.

Liv kissed you before she walked upstairs to the bedroom and went to sleep. Downstairs, you and Ruby put the dogs in their kennels and said goodnight to them before you and Ruby went upstairs and you helped Ruby carefully get in bed.

You: Is .that comfortable enough for you Rue Rue?

Ruby: Yeah. Thank you Y/N

You kissed Ruby before you carefully got in bed with Ruby and Liv, trying really hard not to wake Liv....