Liv....

*Time Passes*

Ruby: What-did-they-mean?!

You thrusted into Ruby until you reached your climax and layed beside her, breathing heavily.

You: Well...... they said that they're going to have me keep the money in the bank briefcase for a while. They didn't say when I cash it in or how I'm gonna do it.

Ruby nodded into your chest until she heard the sounds of puking from Liv in one of the bathrooms. Ruby put on her pants and bra before she went to check on her. You got up and put your pants on as well before walking to the bathroom that both ladies were in to see Ruby holding up Liv's hair. Liv finished and looked up at you as she got up and stumbled into your arms.

You: Liv, what's wrong?

Liv: I don't know. It just hit me like a ton of bricks. One second I was fine, the next I felt sick to my stomach.

Ruby's eyes widened when she thought of what could possibly be happening.

Ruby: You don't think that.... Y/N didn't pull out in time last night?

Liv shot her head up and looked at you and Ruby like she was having a panic attack.

Liv: I don't know! I'm scared to know!

You: Gionna, calm down! Maybe it's just a bug, but we want to be sure. Here, I'll be right back.

You went out to get some stuff for Liv while Ruby calmed her down. When you got back, you handed Liv a pregnancy test. Liv looked up at you like you were crazy, but she was also scared.

You: I know it might be too soon, but like I said, I want to be sure.

Liv looked at Ruby who gave her a nod as Liv got up and went into the bathroom. After five minutes, she walked out with the test and sat between you and Ruby.

Ruby: Moment of truth time....

Liv: I'm scared to look at it....

You held Liv's hand when all of you looked at it to see that it read positive. Liv put her palm over her mouth, knowing that she's now pregnant. You and Ruby sat with her in shock until you pulled her into a hug and calmed Liv down as she began to cry.

Liv: I don't know whether to feel happy or sad because of this.

You: Shhhh.... I know it's a lot to take in, but it's up to you on what to do with it.

Liv let go from the hug and held both yours and Ruby's hands.

Liv: I mean.... I don't know if I'm ready for motherhood yet. I honestly don't think it's my time, but I don't want to give it up. I feel like it needs a chance at life.

Ruby: Well.... I can agree with you on that, but my question is are you guys comfortable with me around for this baby?

Liv: Why are you asking that? Of course we are. Overall, you're part of this relationship Rue Rue.

You: Yeah. We're all in this together.

You kissed Ruby until she nuzzled herself onto your shoulder. You look at Liv and hold her by her chin.

You: Whatever happens... I promise that I'll never leave your side. This baby is going to change everything for us. And I vow to be here for it.

You kissed Liv until she did the same thing as Ruby did.

You: This should be interesting.....

*Smackdown*

Liv walked out of management's office as you got off from the crate and walked up to her.