Crazy for Each Other

*Time Passes*

The Superstar Shakeup had happened. Sadly, Liv got drafted to Smackdown and the Riott Squad was forced to dispatch. You knew where you were going to go, but you were about to surprise Liv before you walked up the steps for a match. Your music played as you made your official Smackdown Live debut. Liv sat backstage in shock when you walked to the ring and wasted no time going after Kevin Owens. The match was going to be a squash match when you quickly put Kevin into the death drop and easily got the three count. You walk backstage to feel someone jump on your back.

Liv: Yeeeeee! I'm so happy you're here!

You: Easy there tigress. It's my first night here....

Liv giggled before you kissed her and the both of you went to your locker room.

You: I take it Dori is staying with Raw?

Liv: Unfortunately yes... I miss her and Sarah so much....

You lift her chin and kissed her again.

You: It's all gonna be ok. As long as I have the both of you, no matter how far apart we are from each other, we're all going on to bigger and better things. I can feel it.

Liv smiled when you pecked her lips and pulled her into a hug. After you broke the hug, she looked deep into your eyes as you did the same.

You: God, I'm such a sucker for those ocean blue eyes of yours.

Liv: As am I with those mysterious e/c eyes of yours.

Suddenly, the two of you started a makeout session until you heard your phone ring for a facetime call from Ruby. You two broke the kiss, bummed.

You: Way to kill the mood....

Liv: Don't worry, we'll continue this at the hotel.

You smiled and picked up the call.

Ruby: Hey Daddy! Did the surprise for Liv work out?

Liv jumped in and kissed your cheek.

You: Does that answer your question Rue Rue?

Liv: I'm so happy! But I'm also sad that you're not here with us.

Ruby: Just wait till you two get back home! I have a surprise for both of you when you get back!

You: Oooo. Are we going to repeat the night after Wrestlemania?

Ruby had a grin on her face.

Ruby: You'll see.

Liv giggled again when she said that.

Liv: Now I'm curious! I wanna be home sooner than later! Haha!

The three of you talked some more before you had to hang up because you and Liv have an early flight back to Vegas.

You: Anyway, we gotta go. We'll be home before the afternoon tomorrow.

Ruby: Ok. Can't wait to see you!

Liv: Bye Rue Rue!

Ruby: Bye you guys!

You: Bye!

You hung up the call and looked at Liv with a sneaky look on your face.

You: Let's get to the hotel.... stat!

Liv: Aye aye captain!

You and Liv gathered all of your stuff, rushed to the parking lot, and drove to the hotel as fast as you could. You pulled up to a stop light until you felt your pants being unbuckled.