Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)

*Wrestlemania 37 Location: Sofi Stadium Los Angeles, CA*

You arrived to the stadium with the riott squad and the kids  as you parked the car that you and Liv pulled up in with Olivia while Ruby pulled up next to you in the other car with Sarah and the rest of the kids. Once parked, you got out of the car with Liv as she picked up Olivia and put her in the stroller while Ruby and Sarah got out of their car and did the same with the twins and Tara grasped Sarah's hand when all of you began walking towards the stadium.

You: Damn, this place is huge, but it's good to be back in LA.

Sarah: Yeah. I remember when we moved out here with Vinnie and Christie before we signed for WWE. Wouldn't change it for the world.

You all walked into the stadium and met with Vinnie and Christie by the makeup stands when you hugged them and greeted each other. Vinnie was with Jessica and Christie was with Carly.

You: Ready for the big stage?

Christie: More than ever.

Carly: She's nervous as hell though. She's just hiding it.

Christie: You're lucky that I love you or else I'd let my character out on you.

Christie then kissed Carly as everyone laughed a bit before they split up to get ready for the show. You and the girls had some time to prepare for the show since Liv's and Sarah's match was the fourth match of the night and Ruby's was the seventh while yours was the main event.

*Showtime*

The opening pyro went off as the crowd roared and the first match was about to commence when Brock's theme played when the WWE title match was about to begin. After Brock entered the ring, AJ Styles made his way to the ring and the match instantly started when Brock lashed at AJ. After five minutes passed, AJ reversed the F5 and jumped off the ropes to hit the phenomenal forearm and win the match and the title in six minutes, shocking the crowd.

*Time Passes*

The next match was for the Intercontinental title in which Vinnie was facing Shinsuke Nakamura for the belt as Shinsuke entered.

Shinsuke waited in the ring for Vinnie as he walked with a chain around his neck and out to his new theme song.

Once Vinnie got in the ring, the match began as Vinnie and Shinsuke locked up and took the fight to each other.

*End of the Match*

Shinsuke hit the kinshasa until Vinnie pulled him into his finisher and used it about three times until he picked up Shinsuke and did his finisher from the top rope and managed to win the match and become the new intercontinental champion.

*SD Women's title match*

Bayley's theme played when she walked out with Sasha and Bayley had the Smackdown women's title over her waist and Sasha had her arm in a sling due to Christie breaking her arm on the episode of Smackdown before Wrestlemania. Once they entered the ring, Bayley did her pose and her music cut to Christie's music playing as she walked out with her wicked smile.