Ruby....

*5 Weeks Later*

After a few dates, you and Liv have gotten to know each other on a personal level and learned about each other's pasts. You both knew that this was growing into something else, but you both couldn't quite put your fingers on what you two wanted this to be. After Elimination Chamber tonight, you were going to talk with Liv again about it, but you were currently focused on your segment at the end of the show. Suddenly, Liv came to you.

Liv: Do you have a match tonight?

You: Surprisingly no. Just attacking who I choose to face at Wrestlemania.

Liv: Who are you picking?

You: You'll see. It's supposed to be a surprise and I can't tell anyone.

Liv: Not even me?

You: Not my friends, not my family, not my coworkers, no one. I would love to tell you, but for now, my lips are sealed.... literally.

You joked because you wore a mask with a zipper over the mouth. Liv laughed at your little joke until you were called up for your surprise attack. Before you left though, Liv unzipped the mask and pecked you on the lips.

You: We'll talk some more in a little bit.

Liv: I'll be waiting!

After, she walked away. Liv couldn't see it, but you smiled before you walked to the gorilla and Liv went to catering with Ruby and Sarah.

Sarah: So.... has he asked you yet?

Liv: He's.... coming around to it

Sarah: I just want you to know that I think you two would make a cute couple Gionna.

Liv: Says you Sarah. I honestly shipped you and Y/N after I heard about you two being together at one point.

Ruby: Ladies!! Look!

They all turned to the screen to see you inside the chamber after the match ended. You went after Daniel Bryan and began to attack him until putting him in the death drop and laying him out. The crowd roared at the sight of you picking up the WWE title and standing over Daniel while you lifted the title high above your head as the show ended. After walking backstage, you went to your locker room and took off your mask and started to clean off the face paint around your eyes and mouth until you heard a knock at the door.

You: Come on in! It's open!

The door opened to reveal Ruby.

Ruby: Hey spookshow!

You: What's up punk babe?

Ruby giggled while you finished wiping off the face paint around your eyes and took out your contacts.

Ruby: Still practicing for the tour?

You: Yes mam. Here let me show you other songs I've been working on.

You picked up your acoustic guitar and played a few riffs from songs that Rob told you to practice for the tour. After about 3 riffs, Ruby was impressed by your hard work.

Ruby: That actually sounded really good. I can't wait to hear those live.

You: Have you and the others thought of a night to come see a show?

Ruby: Well... we're  gonna be able to make it to the show in Pittsburgh, because Raw is the night before the show and the concert happens to be on the following night.

You: Awesome! That show happens to be my last night touring with Rob and the others.

Ruby: How many cities will you be playing with him?

You: I'm only gonna be gone from WWE for a month, so I'll be playing at least 15 shows.

Ruby nodded before you started up another conversation.

You: So.... how's your love life treating you?

Ruby: Oh... um.... I actually haven't gone out with anyone for almost a year. Been to focused on my career, ya know?

You: I feel you on that one... Can I tell you something?

Ruby: What is it?

You: I think Gionna's the one. I feel like that she's really helped me forget about my ex wife. Gionna's the one that helped me feel loved again. I honestly don't know what I would've done without her.

Ruby: So.... does that mean you two are together?

You: I guess so... at first I didn't know what to make of it, but I want her as my girlfriend and I'm sure she wants the same thing.

Ruby: What if you and Gionna were to.... add another person to your relationship?

You: Huh? What are you talking about?

Ruby: Like I mean.... if you could have someone else in your relationship?

You were confused about what she was asking about until Ruby leaned forward from the couch until suddenly.... she leaned in to kiss you. You didn't resist as she pressed her lips onto yours. After five seconds, she pulled back. You looked at her from your chair, confused on what's going on.

Ruby: ..... I love you too Y/N. Ever since we met, I've been having these thoughts that I hadn't felt in a long time and I feel like that we're perfect for each other. When you fell for Gionna, I felt my heart crack a little bit, but I knew that I wouldn't give up. So.... would you like to get to know me a little bit more?

You looked at Ruby in shock until you came up with an answer for this situation.

You: Dori.... I'm not gonna lie, you're a very attractive woman and anyone would be lucky to have you.... but Gionna and I are trying to get something started here. I know this wasn't the answer you're looking for, but it is what it is.

Ruby started to feel crushed only to come up with an idea.

Ruby: What if we........ both be your girlfriends?

You shot your head up the second she said that.

You: What?! How would that even work?

Ruby: Just keep it in mind. Me and Gionna can see if we can come to an agreement...

Ruby pecked you on the lips before she walked out of your locker room. You thought about this for a while, until you packed up all of your things and went to find Liv. In no time, you find her.

You: Gionna!

Liv: Hey Y/N! What's- mmph!

You pressed your lips to Liv's and had a long and passionate kiss with her. After 15 seconds, you broke the kiss and looked deep into her blue eyes.

You: Gionna.... will you be my.... girlfriend?

Liv smiled at you when she looked deep into your e/c eyes.

Liv: Yes.... I would love to Y/N....

Both of you kissed each other again before the two of you walked out to the parking lot and drove back to the hotel. Liv noticed you looked worried about something.

Liv: Is something wrong babe?

You took a few seconds to answer her until you finally told her what was troubling you.

You: I'm not going to keep secrets from you Gionna........... It's about Dori.......