The Reveal

*A Month Later*

Summerslam had come around and the WWE Championship match had ended with Kevin Owens winning the title from Kofi until you ran to the ring and bashed the money in the bank briefcase across Sami Zayn's head and then Kevin's. The crowd went nuts when you handed the ref the briefcase and the bell rang before the match started when you lifted up Kevin into the death drop and successfully connecting it to get the three count. The crowd went wild as your music hit and the show ended with you becoming the new WWE Champion. After walking backstage, you find Ruby and give her a quick peck.

You: What's up Rue? Where's G?

Ruby: Just around the corner, waiting for us.

You pulled the belt over your shoulder and found Liv talking to Sarah until she noticed you and pressed her lips onto yours.

Liv: Hey daddy. I see you brought back some gold.

You: Ah yes, but this...

You put your hand on her belly

You: This is the best thing that any wrestler can ever win.

Liv: Awww babe! You're too sweet!

Liv kissed you again before you and the girls got ready to leave. After showering and packing everything to go home, you had something to ask Sarah.

You: Go ahead and get the car ready Rue Rue. Gionna and I have to ask Sarah something.

Ruby: Ok. See you there.

Ruby kissed you before she went to the car.

Sarah: What's up?

You: So.... Gionna wanted to ask you in person about the baby.

Sarah: What's that?

You and Liv look at each other and hold hands.

Liv: We were wondering if you wanted to be the godmother.

Sarah gasped before she started to cry tears of joy.

Sarah: Yes. Yes. A million times yes!

Suddenly, Sarah ran up and hugged both you and Liv

Liv: We also wanted to ask you for a favor.

Sarah: Anything

You: Can you be the one to set up the gender reveal?

Sarah: What do you mean?

Liv: Like, can you be the one to know the gender first, keep it a secret before the party, and put pink or blue powder in a balloon?

Sarah: Ohhhh. So it's one of those gender revealances. But yes. I'll make sure that this baby will be revealed with care.

Liv: Thanks love!

The girls hugged before you all went your separate ways and got to the car where Ruby was waiting. After about a 15 minute drive to the hotel, you. Ruby and Liv wasted no time getting ready for bed

*3 Days Later*

Doctor: Ok Gionna. We now have the results of the baby's gender. Would you two like to find out?

Liv: No. We're gonna find out this weekend. We're gonna have a gender reveal party this weekend.

Doctor: Ok. I'll seal the results in an envelope and then you can hand them to whoever is putting the revealance together.

And with that, the doctor gave you and Liv the sealed envelope and exited the office into the waiting room where Ruby and Sarah sat. Both women then stood up as you and Liv walked up to them.