Family Matters

*One Month Later*

It had been a month since Liv gave birth to Olivia. She had cut the baby weight already and looked fantastic. Tonight was Liv's first night back at Smackdown. She didn't have a match, but she wanted to bring Olivia with her to introduce to everyone else. Inside your locker room, you just got your ring gear on, grabbed your title, and headed to catering where all of the other superstars waited.

Liv: Do you think they're gonna like her?

You: Absolutely. Pam and Leah are dying to meet her.

Once arriving to catering, the women shriek a bit when they see you with Liv and Olivia sleeping in her arms. Sure enough, Bayley and Carmella ran up and hugged you before they turned their attention to Olivia.

Bayley: Oh my god! She's so beautiful!

Carmella: Look at this little angel!!

Liv: Calm down girls. Who wants to hold her first?

Bayley and Carmella: Me!

Eventually, they played rock paper scissors with Bayley winning. Liv then carefully handed Olivia to Bayley. Once Olivia was in Bayley's arms, she teared up a bit before Finn showed up.

Finn: Hey you guys. Congratulations on the little one.

You: Thanks man. How are you and Pam coming along?

Finn: We're trying, but there's nothing yet. Hopefully soon.

Bayley: For now, we have this little one to satisfy us.

Olivia suddenly opened her eyes to Bayley and gave a small smile to her before she closed her eyes. Bayley had a giant smile from ear to ear and thought it was the cutest thing she ever saw and lightly kissed Olivia's forehead before giving Leah a chance to hold Olivia.

Carmella: Look at her little face! She's just so precious!

Liv: Thanks mella!

Suddenly, you got a text from Hunter about some changes that he wanted to see you in his office for.

You: Sorry ladies, but the boss wants to see us. Don't worry though, Gionna will be backstage with Olivia for the whole show.

Carmella: Ahhh ok. Don't go too far!

Once Liv had Olivia back in her arms, the three of you made your way to Hunter's and Stephanie's office. Once arriving, you knock on the door and get the go ahead to go inside.

Hunter: Hey champ. Thanks for coming in.

Stephanie: Where's the baby?

Suddenly, Liv walked in to reveal Olivia to them.

Stephanie: Oh my goodness!! She's so beautiful!!

Hunter: Congratulations to the both of you.

Liv: Thank you.

Liv handed Olivia over to Stephanie to hold as Hunter started to explain what was going to happen tonight.

Hunter: Alright, let's get down to business. I know that I said that Gionna didn't have a match tonight, but after getting out of a meeting with creative team, we decided to have her make a return tonight.

Liv: How do they want it played out?

Hunter: It's simple, after Y/N finishes giving a promo to Finn and Bayley, Y/N is going to announce his tag team partner and reveal to the universe that it's a new and improved Liv Morgan and they attack both of them that it then leads to a mixed tag team match on next week's episode of Smackdown.