It's Time

*A Month Later*

Liv was now 7 months pregnant. After finding out that Ruby's now pregnant, she couldn't be more than super excited that one of her bestfriends was pregnant with her. Ruby is now only 1 month pregnant, but noticable with just a developing baby bump. You were currently in the recording studio with Valentino Arteaga, Phil Maninsala, and Alan Ashby from Of Mice & Men, waiting for Aaron Pauley to arrive. You were all practicing for a new song you were going to record together.

You: How much longer until Aaron gets here?

Phil: Eh, I'm sure he's about to pull up anytime now.

On cue, the doorbell rang as you walked downstairs and opened the door to find.... Sarah?

You: Sarah? What's up?

Sarah: Just thought I'd come by to see the baby momma.

Suddenly, you see Aaron walk up to the house.

Aaron: What's up man?

You: Hey. What's up?

You invite them both in as Liv walked into the room.

Sarah: My god Liv! You're glowing!

Liv: I'll take that as a compliment! Haha!

Liv and Sarah hugged before you and Aaron started walking toward the studio where the other members of Of Mice & Men waited.

Sarah: Have fun babe

You: Huh?

Suddenly, Aaron came back and kissed Sarah before walking into the studio. You were surprised to find this out, but went along with it before getting set up to record the song. After about two hours spent recording the song, everyone left except for Aaron and Sarah.

You: Since when did you two get together?

Sarah: Shortly after the show last month. Turns out he has a fair share of outdoor knowledge.

Aaron: Yep. After we talked about the great outdoors for a bit, we decided to take a short trip out to the woods outside of Seattle and have a short camping trip. Ever since then, we've been in love with each other.

Aaron then kissed Sarah again when Ruby walked in and sat down with all of you.

Sarah: Hey Rue Rue.

Ruby: Hey Sarah. I wanted to wait to tell you after Y/N finished recording in the studio.

Sarah: Tell me what?

Liv: Well.... we may have another little one running around this house in a few months.

Sarah: Wait.... what?

Ruby: ....... I'm pregnant

Sarah cheered and squealed while Aaron smiled at Ruby giving this news before looking at you.

Aaron: Double daddy huh?

You: Yeah. We don't know how we're gonna announce this one though.

Aaron nodded before you wrapped your arm around Ruby and kissed her. After an hour of talking, Sarah and Aaron left before you took a picture with Ruby, posing for the announcement while you put your hands on her stomach.

@rubyriottwwe: yup.... it's happening..... @y/n_wwe

Soon enough, the comments were exploding with either hate or support comments from fans.

Ruby: Now I know how Gionna feels

You: Just a couple more months until Olivia gets here....

*2 Months Later*