New Competition?

A/N: Announcement at the end of the chapter.

*One week later*

You had just finished putting facepaint around your eyes and mouth. You decided to go for the crypt keeper tonight for this match. Once you got your mask on, Sarah and Liv were waiting by the gorilla for you as you walked over. Once arriving, they're surprised about your appearance as Liv walked up and wrapped her arms around the back of your neck.

Liv: Well hello... my sexy freak of the night

Sarah: Crypt Keeper huh?

You: Yeah, apparently they want me to unleash hell tonight.

Liv leaned up to kiss you, but you stopped her.

You: May wanna save that for later unless you want your blue tongue to turn black.

After the IIconics theme finished, the riott squad's theme hit as Liv and Sarah walked out before Liv jumped onto Sarah's back and made their way to the ring. After they got in the ring, the arena went dark as your other theme played and your new and improved version of crypt keeper stood on the stage with an open umbrella in your hands while the crowd went nuts seeing that crypt keeper had shown up. Once you closed the umbrella, you ran inside the ring, you wasted no time going after Bobby and start to attack him as the bell rang.

*10 minutes later*

Sarah planted Billie Kay onto the floor while Liv kicked Peyton Royce in the head as you had Bobby tangled up in the corner when you had the umbrella in your hands. You look over to see Liv and Sarah cheering you on to use the umbrella as a weapon before you run up and use it to hit Bobby in the nuts. Bobby screamed out loud as the bell rang as the match ended in a disqualification before you continued to assault Bobby with the umbrella while he screamed in pain some more.

Corey: And they're just gonna stand there and let him do it?! Unbelievable!!

Tom: Well this match is gonna end in disqualification and... wait! What the hell?!

You grabbed the ref and used the death drop on him. Suddenly, you pulled out a chair and a ladder from underneath the ring as you set up the ladder inside the ring and place the chair on Bobby's leg. Billie and Peyton jumped inside the ring to stop you, only to realize what they got themselves into as Liv and Sarah cornered them. Suddenly, Billie and Peyton split up and ran up the ramp with their tag team titles as Liv and Sarah chased them only for the IIconics to jump the barricade and escape. Suddenly, you stomped on the chair as Bobby screamed out in pain until you did it to him twice more. Then you climbed to the top of the ladder as Liv and Sarah watched from the outside before you jumped from the top of the ladder and land on the chair, breaking Bobby's leg while he screamed in pain. You roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp with Liv and Sarah.

Tom: He just blew his knee out. He had to have blown out Bobby Roode's knee.

Corey: No doubt about that. If I were anyone looking to challenge Crypt Keeper, I say just look out.

Tom: Do you think that we're witnessing......... a tormented Y/N Y/L/N?

The fans started chanting "we want more" until Finn's theme played as he walked out before you and him had a brief stare down before you went your separate ways.

*Backstage*

You were about to take off your mask until Liv stopped you.

Liv: I have a naughty idea when we get back to the hotel.

Liv winked forgetting that Sarah was standing right next to her.

Sarah: A little roleplay huh? Haha! Have fun you two!