A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out

You put on a sleeveless denim vest and zipped up your pants as you got ready for your day with Liv. Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands wrap around you.

Ruby: Goodmorning.

You: Goodmorning.

You and Ruby had a small makeout session until your alarm went off that said "Liv's Day."

You: We'll continue this later.

Ruby giggled as you kissed her and walked downstairs hand in hand where Sarah held the twins in her arms.

Sarah: You look punk enough today.

You: That's what I was going for.

Liv: What's up you guys?!

All of you looked up to see Liv in some ripped jeans, a white top, and white high heel boots while she had Olivia in her arms and walked down the stairs.

You: Damn Gionna. Lookin fine as hell!

Liv giggled when she kissed you before handing over Olivia to Ruby. While going over instructions to Ruby, Liv grabbed everything she needed and gave the final instructions to Ruby and Sarah.

Liv: And..... that should be all. See you all tonight!

Ruby and Sarah: See ya!

You and Liv then walked out the door, went to your car, and got inside before driving off to your destination.

Liv: So where are we going today Y/N?

You: I know some places....

You and Liv then drove to downtown Las Vegas and began your day together.

*Later in the Day*

Dealer: And the winning number is...... 16!

You: Yes! And another one!

You and Liv were currently sitting by a roulette wheel when the ball landed on your number for the fifth time in a row.

Liv: I bet you it lands on one of my numbers next.

You: Wanna bet?

Liv: If you win, you get to choose what we do in the bedroom next, but if I win, I get to choose what we do next in the bedroom.

You: Wouldn't this be a win win situation for me?

Liv: No, because if I win.....

Liv whispered something dirty in your ear when you gave her a shocked look.

Liv: Yep.

You: You're on.

You and Liv then picked your numbers when the dealer released the ball as it rolled and bounced off a few numbers.

Dealer: And the winning number is........ 21!

Liv: AHHHH!!! Yes!

You: Shit....