Liv Has A Secret

*5 Days Later*

You and Ruby were playing with the kids until you heard your phone ding when you picked it up to see a text from Liv.

Liv: Missing you and our daughter. Can't wait to come home to you two 😘

You smiled at the picture she sent you when Ruby walked up behind you and wrapped her arms around you.

Ruby: Is that Gionna?

You: Yeah. The tour's going well so far. Her and Sarah just passed the Iiconics's reign as women's tag champs.

Ruby: Sweet.

She kissed you until you felt a hand tugging on the bottom of your shirt when you looked down to see Tara with a drawing in her hands.

You: Let's see what our little artist has in store for us now.

Tara: I drew this for our family!

You picked her up and looked at her drawing to see that she drew everyone including the dogs.

Ruby: That looks amazing Tara. Here, let's put it on the fridge.

Ruby then took the drawing and put it on the refrigerator while you walked with Ruby to the fridge with Tara in your arms before you set her down.

Tara: Daddy? When will mommy be back? I miss her so much!

You: She'll be back tomorrow sweetie. Mommy misses you too.

Tara then yawned.

You: Come on. Let's get you to bed sweetheart.

You picked her up before Tara fell asleep in your arms as you carried her up to her room and gently set her down in her bed and kissed her forehead after you put the sheets over her. Once you put Tara to sleep and quietly closed her bedroom door, you heard your phone ring for a facetime call from Liv when you answered it after two rings.

Liv: Hey Y/N!

You: Shh. Tara just fell asleep.

Liv: So did Sarah. Is Olivia still awake?

You: Hold on.

You walk down the hall to Olivia's room and see Ruby gently rocking back and forth in the rocking chair with Olivia in her arms while you talked to her some more.

Ruby: Is that Gionna?

You: Yeah.

You hold the phone over Ruby and Olivia as Liv adored the sight of her child about to fall asleep in her bestfriend's arms.

Liv: God. I miss you guys so much. I'm just dying to come home.

You: I know G. I miss you too, but don't worry, you and Sarah will be back tomorrow. Me and Dori will be there with the kids to pick you up.