Familiar Faces

*A Month Later*

You and the riott squad all arrived to Raw when you set the bags down in the locker room until you got a text from Hunter. This last month had been hell for you since that promo with almost being fired on top of it all, but you did everything you could to keep your career going as the current storyline you were doing was helping with ratings as they skyrocketed to the top.

You: I'll be back ladies, the boss is asking for me.

Liv: Hope that you're not in trouble!

You walked out of the locker room and headed over to Hunter's office.

Ruby: So are you and Y/N back together now?

Sarah: We agreed to make it a friends with benefits relationship.

Liv then unexpectedly kissed Sarah.

Liv: You're welcome to stop by anytime and get some of Y/N with us if you'd like.

The girls all laughed and giggled when she said that.

*With you*

Hunter: ........ and that's how this storyline is going to play out. Tonight, you and your new stable will send a message to the authority.

You: Ok, but if I'm gonna be starting a new stable, who's going to also be in this?

Hunter: Glad you asked.

Hunter then stood up and opened his office door to reveal a muscular man, who was about the same size as you, with long hair, a beard, and loaded with tattoos on both of his arms and a fit woman with blonde hair, green eyes, and tattoos going from her left shoulder down to her arm.

You: Vinnie?! Christie?!

Vinnie and Christie: Hi Y/N!

The three of you hugged and patted each other on the back  until Hunter spoke.

Hunter: They're our latest call ups and we want to start a storyline with the three of you against the authority where you make your return and bring these two with you.