Falling for Each Other

You woke up with a headache that felt like that you got stabbed in the skull. You try to get up, but something was holding you down. Suddenly, you lift the sheets.

You: Wait a minute... I don't sleep naked...

You then look over to see pink hair over your shoulder and immediately realize what happened last night.

You: Damn.... we must've gotten fucked up.....

You lightly kissed Liv on her forehead and slowly got up to take a shower. After a few minutes, you walked out without a shirt on and saw Ruby sitting on the other bed, smiling at you.

Ruby: Head hurt?

You: Like I got shot in the head. Did you... hear us last night?

Ruby giggled when she stood up and walked over to a nearby chair.

Ruby: Almost every sound and moan that came from the both of you.

You: Shit....

Ruby giggled again

Ruby: Don't worry, Sarah got fucked up with some other guy at the club too. Wanna go downstairs and get coffee with me?

You: That actually sounds really good right now.

Ruby nodded after you put a shirt on and went downstairs with her and got some coffee for the two of you and the others. You even got some fruit bowls and granola prepared for everyone too, including Ruby.

Ruby: You don't need to do that for us.

You: But I want too. I'd do anything for my friends, old or new.

Ruby smiled as you got some cups of granola and 4 fruit bowls prepared.

Ruby: Thanks.

And with that. You and Ruby went back up to the suite with coffee, granola, and the fruit bowls before Sarah and Liv woke up. Sarah groaned as she got up while holding her head with the palm of her hand

Sarah: Holy shit. I feel like I got hit in the head by a sledgehammer from Triple H.

Liv sat up too, but she didn't have much of a headache, but didn't focus on that. She mainly wondered why she woke up naked until she noticed you put down some breakfast and coffee on the table.

Liv: Oooo breakfast!

Liv got up as Ruby's eyes widened.

Ruby: At least put on a shirt or something G!

Liv: Not that Y/N minds! HAHA! Hang on.

Liv then got up from bed and put on her panties, quickly threw on a tshirt, put her hair up in a ponytail, and walked over to the table. Sarah slowly walked into the bathroom and washed her face before joining. After finishing breakfast, Sarah got in the shower while you and Ruby cleaned up everything.

Liv: What's the plan for today Y/N?

You: I was thinking that we could go sightseeing today.

Ruby: That actually sounds pretty cool. I'll be right back.

Ruby exited the room and let you and Liv talk about last night.

You: Sooooo.... you're probably wondering why you woke up naked in bed this morning?

Liv: Did we....... fuck?

You: Dori told me everything she saw and heard last night.

Liv: Oh dear....

You: Yeah.....

You two sat on the bed in silence before you started up another conversation.

You: Listen, I heard about your past relationship with that douchebag. I'm sorry, if I did anything to you last night.