I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)

*Elimination Chamber*

You had just finished putting your ring gear on until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist while you tingled at the feel of her touch. You turn around, not surprised who it is.

Liv: Hey daddy.

You: Having a good time?

Liv: Every second when I'm with you.

She seductively started kissing your neck as you reached down and grabbed her ass as she lightly moaned. She was about to go for the waistband of your pants until you heard a knock at the door. Liv looked bummed until you lifted her chin up and quickly kissed her.

You: We'll continue this at the hotel.

Liv giggled as you went to answer the door and opened it to reveal Sarah.

Sarah: Is Liv ready yet? We're on in five minutes.

Liv: Present!

You: Good luck out there baby!

You kissed her one more time as Liv and Sarah made their way to the guerrilla until Liv started a conversation with Sarah.

Liv: Where's Aaron now?

Sarah: He's in Germany, still touring with Of Mice & Men why?

Liv: I can see it in your eyes that you want Y/N again.

Sarah and Liv then stopped.

Sarah: ..... Maybe

Liv: To make this quicker, how do you feel about a three way after tonight?

Sarah then looked down in a bit of shame.

Sarah: I don't know....I mean... it wouldn't be fair with my current boyfriend.

Liv: Who says that he needs to know?

Liv had a devious grin on her face until Sarah surprisingly went along with it.

Sarah: Ok, but just this once. Besides, I do miss him a teeny bit.

Liv and Sarah had a laugh as they got to the guerrilla and waited for their cue where the other women waited for their entrances to compete inside the elimination chamber for the women's tag titles that were currently held by Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross. After Alexa and Nikki made their entrances and were placed in their chamber pod, Liv and Sarah came out next.

Announcer: Introducing next... representing the Riott Squad... Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan!!

Liv hopped on Sarah's back as they made their way to the ring before being placed inside their pod. After the Iiconics, Mandy and Sonya, Kabuki Warriors, and Dana Brooke and Naomi all made their entrances, the match had begun as you watched backstage with Ruby on facetime.

Ruby: This is gonna be a roller coaster.

You: You bet. My heart is just pounding.

Ruby: I bet ya the twins would be on the edge of their seats if they were here right now.

You: Yeah. I wish that they'd get here sooner.

Ruby: Don't worry. They'll get here before you know it. For now, we have Olivia to occupy us.

Olivia giggled as she saw you on the screen before you started to play peek a boo with her.

*Later in the match*

The fourth team was about to enter as the timer went off and the lights began to flicker between chamber pods until the light stopped on the Riott Squad's pod.