Surprise/Night Out

*Three Days Later*

You and the Riott Squad arrived into LA for the weekend. Your week had gone great so far by picking up wins on both Raw and Smackdown. After you and the squad gathered all of your luggage and got a rental car, you and the squad drove from the airport to the hotel you were going to stay in for the week. After everything was setup and ready, the four of you took the elevator up to the suite that you booked. The squad walked into the suite and were surprised by how big it was.

 The squad walked into the suite and were surprised by how big it was

Ruby: Wow Y/N! How did you manage to book a room like this?

You: Companies I wrestled for in the past paid a lot of their top talents big. Still had some left over for this trip.

Sarah: Only two beds though?

You: We'll work something out.

Liv: I call first night with Y/N!

Sarah: Who said anything about that? Anyway, what we going to do today Y/N?

You: We gotta get in the car for the three of you to find out what the surprise is, if you're willing to take a little long drive up the hills of Hollywood.

Ruby: You know some celebrities?

You: Yup. A whole list of people I know, but I wanna introduce you to someone special.

Liv: Why wait? Let's go now! I love meeting famous people!

Sarah: Sure, I mean it's only 1 o'clock, let's go.

Ruby: Ok. I'm down.

You: Alright, let's go.

And with that, the four of you got into the car and drove up to the Hollywood hills.

*45 minutes later*

You pulled up to a very large house guarded by a big gate.

Liv: Ooooooo.... who's place is this?

You: You'll see in a little bit.

Suddenly, you pulled up to a call box and dialed a number. After 2 rings, a woman picked up.

?: Hello?

You: Hey Sheri, it's Y/N Y/L/N. Came for a visit.

Sheri: Oh Y/N! Haven't seen you in forever! Come on in!

The call ended and the gate opened, letting the four of you in. Ruby and Liv were in awe of the place on how big it was. After, pulling up to the front of the property, a blonde woman walked out. Ruby and Liv presumed that it was that Sheri woman. All of you got out of the car and were greeted by Sheri.

Sheri: Hi Y/N!! It's been too long since the last time we saw each other!

You: Yeah, it's been forever.

You and Sheri hugged each other. Liv felt jealous, but she kept her cool. After breaking the hug, you introduce Sheri to the squad.

You: Sheri, these are my friends. Sarah, Dori, and Gionna.