Treat Her Right (Lemon)

You were currently at the arena to get your entrance all set and ready for your debut match on Raw. Suddenly, you felt your phone buzz from a text. It was Liv

Liv: Hey handsome 😘

You: Sup cootie breath? 😂 jk! What's up?

Liv: Cootie breath 😏😂. Anyways I just arrived at the arena with Sarah and Dori! How much longer are you gonna be?

You: Just finishing up, I'll be back there in a few.

Liv: Yeeee! Can't wait to see you! 😜💙

You chuckled quietly at her last text

You: Damn. This chick is something else

You put your phone away and go up to the main stage to test your entrance and rehearse your character's movements.

Tech: Ok. Now all we need is and image for your minitron.

You: Easy. A graveyard. I am called crypt keeper for a reason.

Tech crew nodded and found an image of a grave yard. It was perfect.

*A few minutes later*

You were in your locker room, about to put on face paint around your eyes and mouth while your mask sat in the corner. Suddenly, you heard a knock at the door and open it to reveal the entire riott squad.

Ruby: Hey Y/N.

Sup ladies? Come on in.

They all walked in as Liv sat on the couch and made herself confortable while Sarah sat on the arm of the couch and Ruby leaned against the wall.

Sarah: Didn't know you became more of a people person Y/N

You: The Squad's my only conception. Anyone else, forget it.

You started putting the face paint around your eyes and mouth when Sarah started up another conversation.

Sarah: So Y/N, are you going on tour with anybody good this year?

Ruby: Tour?

You: Oh right, I haven't told you yet. I'm also a part time rockstar.  I play for musicians and bands who look for guitarists when their own can't make the tour.

Ruby: Really? Who've you played for so far?

You: Big names like Ozzy Osbourne, Korn, Hollywood Undead, Nothing More, Ramstein, and just last year for Marilyn Manson.

Liv: You played guitar for Manson?!

You: Hell yeah!

You pulled up a picture of you and Sarah with Marilyn Manson. Liv's face said it all when she saw the picture. Apparently she also likes Manson and you didn't even know.

Liv: Sarah! Why didn't you tell me about this before!

Sarah: Jealous much?

Liv said nothing as she stuck out her tongue at Sarah only for Sarah to do it back.

You: Ladies ladies. Chill. Liv, you might get a chance to meet him too.

Liv: How so?

You: I'm going on tour with Rob Zombie this summer and Manson happens to be going on tour with us.

Liv grinned from ear to ear when she heard that.

Liv: Yes yes yes!! Can we go Rue Rue? Pleeeeeeaaasssee!

Ruby shook her head and lightly laughed at how childish Liv sounds right now.

Ruby: We'll see. As long as Raw is in town the same time as one of the concerts.