Tour

*Time Passes*

Money in the bank was about to end when Braun was about to win it again, until you used the top rope as a springboard to jump on the ladder and spit some black mist in Braun's face. Braun fell from the ladder until Drew tried to pull you down before you knocked him off the ladder as you retrieve the briefcase, winning the match. Liv and Ruby sat backstage, shocked. Shortly, you walked into the locker room with the briefcase in your grasp.

You: Ladies! Mr. Money in the Bank has arrived!

Ruby and Liv ran up to you and hugged you as they squealed with excitement.

Liv: Eeeeeeee! I'm so happy!

Ruby: Congrats babe! You sure they're gonna let you hold on to that during the tour?

You: I talked to them about it. We just made pre recorded messages that'll be played throughout the next few weeks.

Liv: Oh babe! What are we going to do without you at home till our show?

You: Don't worry about me baby. I'll be back in both yours and Rue Rue's arms before you know it.

Ruby: In case I don't see you, please have a safe flight. I can't wait to watch you absolutely shred that guitar on stage.

You kissed Ruby and then you kissed Liv.

You: Don't worry ladies, It'll all be alright.......

*Three days later*

After your first show with on the twins of evil tour, it came out as a complete success. Marilyn Manson actually got his ass up on stage in time and you and Rob Zombie absolutely killed it tonight. After the show finished, you walked backstage with Rob as you handed off your guitar to the stage hand.

Rob: You did awesome out there Y/N.

You: We all did Rob. That crowd was absolutely fired up. All I can say is, what a show!

When you got to the dressing room, you got a facetime call from Ruby and Liv.

You: Hang on Rob, I gotta take this one.

Rob: It's all good. I'll see you at the bus.

You nodded as you answered the call.

Ruby and Liv: Heeyyyyyyyy Y/N!!

You: What's up ladies? Am I scary enough for ya?

Liv: More like my sexy freak of the night. Rawr...

You chuckled at her comment and started to wipe off your facepaint.

You: Hang on, let me put you on the tripod. I gotta wipe off my facepaint and makeup.

Ruby: At least it's not like backstage here where our makeup artists go all out on every woman back here.

You: Yeah, but Rob wants us all to have at least some kind of makeup on for the show and since John isn't on tour, Rob told me to just go for a look and see if it works. I think I went overboard with it tonight.

Liv: But you'll always still be that handsome man that we fell for...

You: And don't you ever forget that sweet cheeks.

Liv giggled as Ruby lightly laughed. After about 10 minutes of talking, your makeup was off and you knew that you had to hang up and get going.

You: Alright ladies, I gotta get some shuteye on the way for the next show. We're driving nonstop to Jacksonville tonight.

Liv: Awwwww... but I wanna talk with you longer!

You: I know Liv, but your freak of the night needs some sleep.