Let Me In (Short Chapter)

*New Year's Eve*

Ruby: What time did the camera crew say they're gonna be here?

You: They'll be here about an hour before the show ends.

You and the girls were getting the house ready for a segment that was going to involve your feud with Bray Wyatt for tonight's final episode of Smackdown in 2020. The door bell suddenly rang and you opened it to see Vinnie and Christie again.

You: Hey you guys.

Christie and Vinnie: Hey.

You let them in and got them ready for the segment after you gave them a couple of waters.

Vinnie: Ready for some weapon bumps?

You: More than ever. This can't be worse than falling into thumbtacks.

Christie: Trust me, glass is worse.

You: I can believe that.

Meanwhile, Ruby was upstairs, getting the twins prepared for what was going to come

Ruby: Ok you guys, me and Daddy are gonna save you from the monster that's going to invade the house tonight ok? Don't worry, just nap for now.

Jeremiah smiled while Zoltan cooed at Ruby as she kissed their foreheads and set them down for their nap. After the twins went to sleep, Ruby closed the door quietly when she walked downstairs and joined Liv at the bottom of stairs after Liv had prepared Olivia for tonight. Sarah then walked in holding Tara's hand before everyone joined you on the couch.

Sarah: Nervous?

You: Not really. Just preparing myself.

Liv: Don't worry babe, just think about us being married in a few months.

You: You three are always a reason for me to smile.

You kissed all of them on the lips until Smackdown was about to start.

*Near the End of Smackdown*

The camera crew had arrived and had began filming you and the girls sitting on the couch.

You: That's why I'm taking extra precautions to make sure that my family is safe, especially since I have Vinnie and Christie here with me to make sure that things don't get out of hand. I'm making sure tha-

You were cut off when the firefly funhouse interrupted your promo.

Bray: Hello fireflies!

Bray then did his signature laugh until he put his attention on you and the riott squad.

Bray: Look at that! It's my future friend! Y/N Y/L/N!

The cheering kids sound effect then played before Bray was about to speak again.

Bray: And I am so glad that you're ok after your last injury! But...... HE...... never forgot what you did to him at Wrestlemania and what you ripped away from the firefly funhouse. But... I partially forgive you.... because I have my favorite toy right now! Hahahaha!!! And if you think that you could win this..... from him......

The screen then kept switching between Bray and The Fiend.

Bray: ...... he...... begs to differ.

Bray then put on his creepy smiley face.

Bray: So good luck trying to win our favorite toy!

Rambling Rabbit then popped up from the table.