Locked In

*Royal Rumble*

You: What number did you guys draw?

Liv: 12, not bad.

Sarah: 8, not so lucky.

You: You never know though, anything can happen.

The royal rumble was about to air as the pre show ended and the first match was about to commence.

You: Bray won't know what hit him.

Liv: Especially from my sexy freak of the night. Rawr.

Liv then pressed her lips onto yours while Sarah just smiled and rolled her eyes.

The first match ended when Daniel walked out as the winner of the match until Ruby came up and kissed you.

Ruby: Wish me luck baby.

You: Anything for Jeremy's and Zoltan's badass momma.

Ruby giggled and kissed you one more time before she made her way to the guerrilla and prepared for her match against Bayley for the Smackdown women's championship.

*End of the Match*

Ruby was about to win until Bayley surprised her by quickly rolling her up and getting the three count, retaining her title. The crowd booed hard at Bayley while she celebrated and Ruby walked backstage and walked into your arms.

You: Don't worry baby. You'll get her next time.

Ruby: Yeah. Come on, let's watch the women's rumble match.

*Near the end of the Match*

It was down to the final five, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, and Christie Brake. Liv and Sarah both attacked Charlotte while Christie attacked Alexa. After a few minutes, Alexa pulled the top rope down as Sarah tumbled over and got eliminated when suddenly Liv, threw out Alexa. It was down to Charlotte, Liv, and Christie. After some time went on, Liv and Christie were locked up until Charlotte kicked Liv in the face and sent her to the floor, eliminating her. Charlotte was about to eliminate Christie until both women were suddenly near the top rope. Suddenly, Liv jumped onto the apron and grabbed Charlotte's hair until Charlotte kicked her off the apron and Christie surprised her by throwing her out of the ring, making her the winner as the crowd roared to see Christie get her moment.

Cole: Flair over the top rope! Christie Brake is going to Wrestlemania!!

Renee: What a match that was!

*Backstage*

Liv and Sarah hugged Christie until you came up and hugged her as well.

You: That was awesome Christie! You did so good!

Christie: Now I know what it's like in your shoes. Can't wait to watch Vinnie in the men's rumble match.

You: Which I better get ready for my match. We'll go out and celebrate tonight after the show.

Liv: Ok. Go ahead and get your gear on. Love ya.

You: Love ya too.

You kissed Liv and pecked Sarah before you walked to your locker room and went to get your ring gear on to get ready for the men's royal rumble.

*End of the Match*

You had the fiend in your triangle chokehold maneuver until the fiend stuck his fingers in your mouth and used the mandible claw until he pulled you into sister abigail and covered you to get the three count. The fiend wasn't done yet as he used the mandible claw again and suffocated you until you passed out and he disappeared. You got up from the ring and walked backstage until you got pulled into a small meeting with Hunter and Vince when Vince whispered in your ear about what was to come later tonight.