Aftermath

*Raw*

You walked backstage after making a surprise appearance for the fans when you walked back to your locker room and came across the riott squad with all of their belts as they prepared for their match.

You: Ready for tonight?

Ruby: You bet. The riott squad all have gold and we're ready to tear up both women's divisions.

Liv: Yeah. By the way, the costume for the sister abigail gimmick is ready. Tonight and for these next three weeks are gonna be really emotional for us, especially me.

Liv began to tear up knowing that the riott squad are gonna separate again soon. You noticed this and held Liv in your arms while kissing her forehead until you looked at Sarah who was lightly smiling, but you knew she was getting a bit emotional.

Sarah: Everything's going to change for the better isn't it?

You kissed Liv again before you walked over to Sarah and planted your lips onto hers.

You: Not everything. You'll all be with me.

You kissed Sarah again until a producer knocked on the door.

Producer: Liv, Sarah, and Ruby! You're up next!

You looked at them all and emotionally smiled.

You: I'll walk with you to the guerrilla.

Liv: *sniffs* ok.

Ruby: Obviously, we're gonna need you to walk with us. Alright, let's go.

You opened the door for them all as they grabbed their championships and you walked with them and held Liv's hand to the guerrilla. Once arriving, you helped them put on their championships around their waists and waited with them for their cue.

Ruby: What would we do without you Y/N?

You kissed Ruby's soft lips and held it for ten seconds until you two pulled apart.

You: I don't know. We probably wouldn't be here together if you and Liv didn't sit on that bench with me.

Sarah: And where we reunited. Never thought that we'd get back together Y/N.

You: But you wanted a friends with benefits relationship for us.

Sarah: I thought about it for a while. And.... after we brought Tara home, I want to make us official.

You: You mean?

Sarah: Yeah. I want us to get back together.

You walked up and kissed Sarah until both of your face were mere inches apart.

Sarah: I love you Y/N.

You: I love you too Sarah.

Suddenly, the riott squad's music played as they all walked out, showing off their championship belts and walked to the ring about to face The Iiconics and Dakota Kai.

*End of the match*

Corey: Riott kick! Here's the cover!

Ref: 1...2...3!

Cole: And a win for the riott squad as new champions!

The bell rang as the riott squad were given their championships and all made their way backstage.

*A few days later at home*

You and Liv were cuddling by the fireplace after the Ruby  and the kids went to bed.

Liv: This is so relaxing.

You: Yeah. Just wish that most nights were like this.

Liv: There'll be more nights like this, trust me, especially after we get married.

You: You did manage to get all of the invites out right?

Liv: Yeah. Both sides of our families know about it.

You: Not my mom or dad right?

Liv: No. Don't worry. I thought the fiend was a monster, but after the stories you told us about how they treated you, I didn't bother sending them an invite.

You: That's my girl.

You kissed her forehead and nuzzled your head onto her shoulder. and just enjoyed each other's presence.

Liv: I do need to mention something though. I have to dye my hair for the sister abigail gimmick.

You: I figured you might. I'm gonna miss you being blonde though.

Liv: It is what it is. C'mon, Rue Rue's waiting for us in bed.

You put out the fire until Liv jumped on your back and you gave her a piggyback ride upstairs and to the bedroom where Ruby waited.

Ruby: Having fun?

Liv: Always! Haha!

You and Liv fell next to Ruby until they both began to makeout and cuddle with you until you pulled out a bottle of jack and poured some for you and the girls.

You: Here's to the future.

Ruby and Liv: Here here!

You all clinged glasses and drank it.

Ruby and Liv: We love you Y/N.

You: I love you too girls.

You heard your phone ding when you looked at it to see a text from Sarah.

Sarah: Goodnight from me and Tara. Love you.

You: Goodnight. Love you too.

Liv: Sarah?

You: Yeah. She's just saying goodnight.

Ruby: Better get some sleep then. We have a tour to get ready for.

Liv: Yep. Goodnight you guys.

You: Goodnight.

You kissed Ruby and Liv goodnight when you turned off the light and closed your eyes with the girls in your arms.

You: What a life...............

THE END?

======================================

A/N: WOW. Just wow. How is it possible that this story is finished? I'd like to thank you all, my readers, for supporting this story that I've been working on since last March and for everything that is to come. I did reveal what wa sto come next. I will be working on the Sarah Logan x Male Reader story more frequently along with the sequel for Tainted Love and the last few chapters of High Hopes (Alexa Bliss x Male Reader). Now for the cover of the sequel to Tainted Love..............

Introducing the sequel to Tainted Love, "Inside Out" (Riott Squad x Male Reader)!

Coming Soon!