God's Gonna Cut You Down

*Elimination Chamber*

Ruby stood at the guerilla and waited for her cue to walk out for the elimination chamber match she was in for the Smackdown women's title. You walked up to Ruby and kissed her one more time before her music started playing.

You: Good luck babe.

Ruby: See you in a few sweetie.

Ruby turned as you gave her ass a smack and she walked out after Bayley was put in her pod. Ruby got in the ring and stared down Bayley before she got in her pod. Afterwards came, Dana Brooke, Sonya Deville, Lacey Evans, and Nikki Cross. After the rest of the competitors entered the match, the bell rang as Sonya and Lacey started the match when they locked up.

*End of the Match*

Corey: Riott kick! My god that was viscous!

Ref: 1...2...3!!

Announcer: Sonya Deville has been eliminated!

Cole: And we're down to Ruby Riott and Bayley. Flashbacks to their matchup at the Royal Rumble last month.

Renee: Riott's got a score to settle with Bayley now!

Bayley and Ruby locked up again until Bayley got the upper hand and threw haymakers at Ruby until Bayley bounced off the rope into another viscous riott kick.

Ref: 1...2... kickout!

Bayley kicked out while Ruby had a look of disbelief on her face until Bayley quickly got back in the match as she threw Ruby into the ring post and layed her out as Bayley went to the top of the chamber pod and successfully connected the flying forearm and got the three count. The crowd booed loudly again while Ruby was layed out when suddenly, Christie sneak attacked her and she used her finishing move on Bayley while the crowd cheered loud when Christie picked up Bayley's championship and held it high while she pointed to the Wrestlemania sign.

*Raw Women's Title NO.1 Contender EC match*

After Liv and Sarah successfully defended the women's tag titles against Natalya and Carmella, you and the riott squad all watched the screens to see Becky walk out and sit near commentary with her title across her shoulder.

Ruby: I'll be right back.

Liv: Where are you going?

Ruby: I forgot something in the locker room.

Sarah: Don't take too long, the match is about to start.

Ruby: Oh I won't miss it, don't worry.

Ruby excused herself when the screen showed Charlotte enter then Asuka, then Rhea Ripley, then Nia Jax to enter their chamber pods. Nia was about to enter the chamber until Ruby ran out with a chair and hit Nia in her legs when she fell to the steps and Ruby cracked the chair on her back and then the back of her head and finished it off with a riott kick while you, Liv, and Sarah all watched backstage in shock. Ruby fought off the refs, trying to hold her back, until she stormed her way into the vacant chamber pod. The two women to start the match were Toni Storm and Dakota Kai. Toni then entered, followed by Dakota until the bell rang and the match began.

*End of the match*

Ref: 1...2...3!

Cole: Flair eliminates Dakota Kai!

Ruby used a hard riott kick on Charlotte that the whole arena heard.

Renee: Riott Kick! Did you hear that?!

Ref: 1...2...3!

Corey: Flair is eliminated! We're down to Riott and Ripley!

Rhea fought her way up, but Ruby showed no mercy to Rhea when she began to kick and punch her nonstop. After fifteen minutes, Rhea went for her finisher only to be met with a riott kick to her face before Ruby covered her.