5. Birthday

I B R A H I M' S  P O V

What is the problem of this whole family?! Some just tease and some just force us to do things.

After giving lecture to Hamdan, everybody was seated at the dining table to have dinner ofcourse.

As I started filling my plate someone stepped on my foot and it was none other than Almira Zainab Khan!

I raised my eyebrows at her, she seriously have a very bad habit hurting other people's feet. Or is it just me?

She mouthed 'date' and then I remember that we were supposed to ask about our Ruksati (completely moving in with the husband) date.

I cleared my throat to get everybody's attention and everyone snapped their heads at me. Uhh..

"Umm, I wanted to ask that when have you finalised the Ruksati date.?" I uttered hesitantly.

"Oooo, can't wait right? Mira's all yours, have patience my son have patience." How can my mother tease me like this when everybody is present to have dinner?!

"MOM." I groaned.

"Tenth of May." Dadu announced. As soon as he announced the fork which Mira was holding dropped on the plate. Today was ninth of and in ONE DAY THERE'S RUKSATI?! Why does the date sound so familiar..hmm...Wait a second....ITS ON MY BIRTHDAY!?

"NO!" I and Mira both said together. This girl surely copies a lot.

"Wow! Such a nice coordination." Hamdan seriously is gonna die today. Why does he talk rubbish all the time?!

"Dadu its my birthday on that day! How could you do this!?" I whined to Dadu. Practically to everyone.

"See it's your on birthday so two happiness at the same time." Nano tried out to give reason.

"How will you prepare it in such short period of time?" Asked Mira.

"We have done everything only you both have to come at the hall. That's it.." Uncle Mustafa added.

"But-" Mira was going to say but got cut by Uncle Mustafa.

"Now complete your dinner and sleep. You need sleep my girl. Beauty sleep."

"Yes. Tomorrow's your day. You even have to get ready!" Aunt Rahat gushed.

OH GOD WHY IS MY LIFE A MESS?!

Later everybody finished their food and went into their respective rooms.

It was half past eleven when I got a text from Mira.

ENEMY 😡
I am very tensed Rahim. Tomorrow's our Ruksati. *_*

Yes, I have saved her name as enemy because she's one.

           No shit Sherlock. -_-

ENEMY 😡
You idiot! You can never be serious. Its waste talking to you! DUMB GIRL!

          Hey! WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUMB GIRL? You yourself are one don't give me your name you Gorilla.

ENEMY 😡
Stop writing in caps and I know that I always speak truth but I am not a mirror so go infront of one and talk!

The nerve if this girl!! She has problem even if I write in caps. . . WTH!!