39. Not Let Him Go

A L M I R A' S  P O V

He is going. Going to issue a divorce. After that we wouldn't be together. I was explaining this to myself as if I were a four-year-old kid.

"Mira please." Nada turned towards me. "Now I cannot force you or make you understand more than this. It's upto you now whether you want to live without your love of your life or fight for your love of life." She whispered. Why was she whispering? Well that shouldn't be my concern.

We were on the stairs and there I saw Rahim and Fahad talking about something. That guy over there is my life but how can I snatch him from his mother's decision.

But I need to think about myself too. I will not be able to survive without him but Aunt Maroosha is also there. Ugh...such a dreading dilemma it is.

But what about Rahim? He told that he also cannot live without me. If not for me then atleast for Rahim, I need to confess.

I was staring at him intensely when at the very same time, he also looked up at me and if I do not agree that his eyes were not pleading for me to say something then I would be a big liar because his eyes were begging for me to utter a word but I guess he also gave up on me because he turned back and started walking to the door.

Oh My God! He's going!

As he was going to step outside I did it! I called out his name.

"Rahim!" I screamed at top of my voice as everybody present stared at me.

Rahim turned back with a slight hope in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Nahi! Rahim tum nahi jaa sakte." Finally I expressed, walking towards him as I heard a 'yes' in a victorious and relief tone from two people: Nada and Fahad. (No! You can't go Rahim.)

"You will not go." My eyes were directed towards Rahim.

"Why? Why will he not go?" Aunt Maroosha piped in as my steps faltered. Oh God, what am I supposed to say?

The truth, idiot! My brain piped in.

"He will not go cause I will not let him go." I continued walking towards him.

"Why will you not let go?" She asked standing in front of me. Too much curious?

"Because he is going to issue a divorce and I don't wanna divorce him. I will not be able to survive." I mumbled the last part but Rahim seemed to hear that also as and a smile was forming on his face.

"I will not let him go because I don't."

"I will not let him go because I love him." I sighed once I stood infront me with a big smile.

"Woohoo!" Nada, Fahad and practically everybody howled.

"Sach mein?!" Rahim chortled in joy. (Really?!)

"What do you think then? That it was a prank?" I jeered at him sarcastically. Even in this situation he doesn't understand anything.

"Oh my sarcastic Mira." He murmured as he almost threw his hands around me to hug but I swatted them down. I don't like PDA okay. Especially not in front my elders and family.

"Mira." He whined at my actions as I shook my head at him.

I looked at everybody and they all were fulled up with excitement and Aunt Maroosha too.

"I, too, love you Mira." He spoke grabbing everyone's attention.

"You are my love. My wife. My companion. My best friend-" he was cut off by Fahad.

"Hey I thought that I was your best friend." At this he received a glare from Rahim, a slap on his head by Nada and a chuckle by me.

"Finally the enemies since birth have fallen in love." Nano chuckled making everyone else chuckle too. A thought passed through my mind which made me turn to look at Aunt Maroosha.

"I am sorry Aunt but I couldn't divorce your son cause in this matter I am very selfish and how could I live without him. In return whatever punishment you want to give, you can give." I professed, once I stood infront of her.

"No! What do you guys think that made you realise things? The cupid was me." She extolled as my head snapped in her direction.

"That was all a facade. It was just for you to realise that you are hopelessly in love with him. We all saw Rahim already in love with you and he even informed your Nano and Dadu that he doesn't want to divorce but it was only you who was not confessing even though you were in love." She explained making my eyes go wide.

"It means that no girl is going to meet Rahim?" I bit my tongue as I realised what I had uttered. Aunt Maroosha chuckled at it.

"Ofcourse not. He is already married to his wife who is in love with him from a long time." She confirmed making me sigh out of relief.

"Was I that obvious?"

"Very much. Everybody saw the love in your eyes for him." She smiled at me.

Finally I am proud of my eyes. Lol.

"Congratulations!" Fahad cheered.

"Who the heck congratulates on this topic?" Nada said.

"Me. Any problem?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Yes I've got." She snapped at him.

"Then keep it with you. I've got no time to listen." And the argument continued.

I turned back to look at Rahim when I got stunned to find him also gazing at me.

"I am going Mira. I cannot handle this idiot anymore. AllahHafiz." Nada rolled her eyes.

"Okay then AllahHafiz." I hugged Nada.

"Okay then if you guys have sorted out then what am I use of? I'll also go. AllahHafiz people." Fahad crowed.

"AllahHafiz." I greeted him.

Everybody else also went to their room and it was just me and Rahim.

I too proceeded towards our room when Rahim's voice stopped me.

"Not so soon baby girl."

Maybe I have to wait for more time I guess.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! So finally Mira said her heart out. It's the end people only ONE chapters more. Do you guys want an epilogue? Let me know through comments and don't forget to vote by clicking on the star icon. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 17/05/19