7. More Fights

I B R A H I M' S   P O V

Oh god such a tiring day it was!

I just want to go home and dash into my bed.

Right now we, I and the witch, were sitting inside the car, returning back home. The driver was driving slow, as slow as a snail. Here, I just want to get away from this disaster but the driver is not cooperating.

God her dress is so huge and it's irritating me alot cause it's taking a lot of space.

"Mira! Move your stupid dress aside. It's taking more than half of the seat." I looked at her.

"Where will I move Rahim there's no place can't you see? Its a car not a train. Get that thing inside your head." Why does she always have to be so loud?!

"Atleast move it aside." I requested her this time pointing towards her dress.

"Oh God its not my problem that its so huge." She also started to complain.

"Sorry to interrupt you both but have reached home." The driver informed. Finally!

I huffed and got out of the car and sprinted towards the door.

"Where's Mira?" Mom rushed towards me.

Realisation hit ma as I turned back and saw her struggling with her dress and heels. Who asked to wear her those things?!

I stretched out my hand towards her.

And she looked up and raised her eyebrows at me.

"What? I am helping you. C'mon. I know you are struggling with that dress." I told her.

"I don't need your help." Man, this girl surely has attitude problems.

"I helped you two times today and instead of saying thank you you are showing me attitude?!" I really got angry this time.

"Did I ask for your help? And by the way I can take care of myself." As soon as she finished talking she tripped on a pebble.

And me being a gentleman I saved her from falling.

"You can take care of yourself?" I mocked at her. She got really embarrassed and started looking everywhere else except me.

"Appi (sister) come fast everybody is waiting. Bhai you are also called or shall I call you Jiju (brother-in-law)?" Hamdan ran towards us and called for us.

"Hamdi dont you think that you talk too much. Huh?" Mira asked twisting his ear.

"Yes I think he does." I supported Mira.

"Appi. . . Ahaa please leave me everybody is calling you guys inside."

"We are coming." Mira said and started walking with me trailing behind.

"Look! The newlywed has arrived." Oh God Mom and her talks both are. . . nevermind.

"Good, we all were waiting for you both come we need to talk to you." Nano spoke sternly. Now what happened?

"See, Mira, Rahim ab toh tum do no ki Ruksati (completely moving with the husband) bhi hogayi hai. Its time for you guys to compromise with each other and move forward together in your life." Dadu explained with the most profound expression ever. I really hate this kind of talks. (Now your both's Ruksati is also done.)

"Ha aur khuda ka wasta yeh roz-roz jhagadna band karo tumlog." Aunt Rahat piped in. (Yes and for God's sake stop your daily routine of fighting.)