37. Don't Cry

A L M I R A' S P O V

"Oh God! Finally!" Nada exclaimed with joy and hugged the life out of me.

After realising that I am in love with Rahim, I was still crying. The tears were rolling down continuously.

"Hey, sweetie, why are you crying now?" Nada spoke softly.

"Because I am stupid."

"Happy realisation." She laughed.

I glared at her which made her stop laughing.

"Sorry, will you tell me that why do you feel that you are stupid?" She implored holding me by my shoulders.

"It's too late. It's too late now Nada! He has already left and after returning back home he will go with Abbu and Uncle Inam for the divorce." I wailed trying, control my sobs.

She pulled me into hug again and tried to calm me down.

"Mira, Rahim is your husband you can confess him rightnow and according to me he will stand by your side I know."

"Dumbo! Didn't I tell you that Aunt Maroosha wants me to divorce him!" I stood up after I wiped my tears.

"So if Aunt Maroosha tells you to go and jump off a cliff, you will jump?" She added sarcastically. "Idiot, the point here is that will you be able to leave without Rahim?" 

"No!" I looked at her. "No Nada I will not be able to survive without his presence, care and love."

"That's it! All you gotta do is confess him your undying love." She winked at the last part.

"Nahi. I had made insulted him a lotwhen he confessed that he has fallen in love with me. Now he will also hate me. Ugh..." I buried my face in the pillow which was kept beside me. (No.)

"What the heck, Mira? Are you mad or what?" She marched towards me. "Dude, it's okay-" It looked that she was controlling herself from slapping me. "I don't think that he will mock you. He was only the one here who has been waiting for you to confess." She explained me.

"But-but what about Aunt Maroosha? She will be very upset if I don't divorce. No I won't confess because if I did then he wouldn't divorce me." I shook my head as Nada facepalmed herself.

"No-" She was cut off when the doorbell rang. We both went down to see Rahim along with Fahad strolling inside.

My heart fluttered like usual whenever he was around.

He looked up and out eyes met. God! Those damn black eyes, but I averted my gaze because now I have realised that I am in love with him I couldn't look him into eyes.

"Ew. Why is she here?" Fahad sneered suddenly.

"What are you talking about? You have no rights to talk about my wife like that." Rahim objected. He is making me fall for him every second of his existence.

"No man! I am not talking about Mira I am talking about that pathetic friend of hers." As soon as Fahad said, Nada gasped, really loud.

"YOU IDIOT?! RAHIM WHY DID YOU BRING THIS JERK ALONG WITH YOU." She stalked towards them.

Rahim just smiled at them and started walking in my direction. He stood in front of me as I was lost in his eyes, even though I could hear Nada and Fahad bickering about something, I could only concentrate on his eyes.

He bend down a little bit and brought up his hands to my cheeks and wiped of the tears which I didn't know that were rolling down.

"Ro mat. It still hurts because I still love you." His tone was gentle, soft and all the warm adjectives. (Don't cry.)

I turned back to see his retreating back who had walked upstairs. I broke down. How am I supposed to divorce the person who loves me so much despite of me hurting him multiple times?

"Mira, I am so sorry but I think that if you are a little bit sane you should think about your friendship with her." Fahad started as Nada smacked him.

"Just because I don't hit girls doesn't mean that I am your punching bag." He glared at her while rubbing his arm.

Seeing them arguing like this it reminds me alot about mine and Rahim's arguments.

"Why are you here, you useless piece of garbage?" She asked him.

"Look who's talking." He raised his eyebrows. "I am here to accompany Rahim for the divorce. I told Uncle Inam and Uncle Mustafa that I will go with him."

After few minutes, everybody came down. Rahim also came down and while walking past me he whispered something that made me cry even more.

"I will miss having you in my room."

Will I be able to live without him?

No.

Will I be happy with this divorce?

No.

Does my happiness lies within Rahim's?

Yes. A hundred percent.

Rahim was the answer to all my questions.

Nada came and held my hand and give it squeeze.

"Girl, you still got time." She whispered when Fahad and Rahim were giving their Salam's to everyone.

I was a nervous wreck right-now! I finally sighed and decided that its now or never.

"RAHIM!"

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!!
Comment and vote by clicking on the star icon. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 14/05/19