15. Nice

I B R A H I M ' S P O V

Why are the creeps roaming around like that?

On top of that, he started flirting with Mira! How dare he.

After a while, the ring exchange ceremony had started and I didn't get a single chance to talk Mira. . . I mean irritate Mira because she was busy.

The celebration went on for an hour or so and that's when I saw Mira walking her way towards me from the crowd.

I was snapped back to reality when Mira snapped her fingers at me once she stood in front of me.

"What?" I growled at her.

"TUM CHILLA KYUN RAHE HO JAB MEIN TUMSE ITNE ACCHE SE BAAT KAR RAHI HU?!" Came her pleasant reply. (WHY DO YOU KEEP SHOUTING WHEN I AM TALKING NICELY TO YOU?!)

"Ab kon chilla raha hai?" I cocked one of my eyebrows. (Now who's shouting?)

"Always the same debate." I sighed. "Why are you so jealous of me?"

"Jealous? Me? From you? Why would I be?" She surely has some understanding problems.

"Yes. . . There are many reasons for you to be jealous of me." I eyed her.

"You know what somewhere out there, is a tree who is tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology." She is not brainless at all, I see.

"Who let you out of cage?" I asked agitatedly.

"Oh sorry, was I supposed to be offended?" She gave a fake-surprised look. "I hope that you used this much brain on useful things."

"And I hope that you had a brain." I surmised.

She cried out frustration and walked away muttering something about me a stupid person. I chuckled at her. She's so different and unique yet so regular. Well...

It was lunch time and everybody was scattered in the house. Eating, drinking and talking. Where is Mira, now? I looked around for her when I spotted her near the table, with her plate in her hand, looking around for a place to sit. No doubt that the house was big but right now there was no place to sit.

She was going to go back to the kitchen as she had held the doorknob to twist it. I held her hand which was on the doorknob

"What are you doing Rahim?!" She whispered harshly.

"Why are you going inside? Isn't it lunch time?"

"Because there's no place." She answered looking around.

"Dumb. Come here with me." I dragged her along with me and made a place beside me for her to sit. I finally took a look at her who was looking so beautiful in the small amount of make up and the peach dress.

"What? What are you staring at? Start eating." She said to me and I nodded and started eating.

After some time Mira again opened her mouth.

"Why did you help me? Is it a part of your stupid pranks?" She asked. She thinks so low of me?

"I helped you because you came here not as Almira Khan but as Almira Ibrahim Sayed. And as much I hate to agree you are here as my responsibility. Or else you'll go and complain that I tortured you." I said the last word in high pitch girly voice.

"Hey! I don't talk like that." She slapped my arm lightly.

"Yes you do."

"No I dont."

"You do."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes you agreed." And she started laughing.

"Whatever." With that I continued eating my lunch.

"By the way. . . How did you know that I like peach color?" She asked.

"It is your favorite? I just guessed it. According to how your personality is."

"Hmm. . . Impressive." She said.

"Since birth." I smirked.

"Oh God you are so self-obsessed." She said and put the spoon of rice in her mouth.

"As if you are very selfless."

"Anyway I don't have time to listen to your speech. I have to clean up, wash the dishes and many more." AGAIN WORK?! I am tired now just by hearing how many time she has to do the chores.

"Hey! How much work will you do? Take rest."

"Rahim we are here for only some days that's why I am doing it."

"By the way, I forgot to inform you. We are leaving the day after tomorrow. And after one week I am going to issue for a divorce."

"Really?!" She asked happily to which I nodded vigorously.

"Yes." I answered.

"Yayyyy... I am so hap-"

"Mira please come here dear." Aunt Rizwana cut her off.

"Bye Rahim. Meet you never." She chuckled and strolled back to kitchen.

Why am I not hating her like I used to?

Why am I finding her nice and cute?

Why God? Why?

She's messing up with my brain.

Asalamwalaikum people! What's happening to Rahim? Any guesses? Comment then and don't forget to vote until then Thank you, Allahafiz and take care ^_^

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 28/04/19