16. Love?

I B R A H I M' S  P O V

After Zuhur prayer, I opened my laptop to do some work. I have neglecting it a lot because of all the mayhem.

I didn't realise that it was four o'clock in my busy schedule. That's when I realised that Mira hadn't come yet. Where is this girl? I hopped out of the bed and proceeded to go look for her.

As I went down I saw her. Cleaning up the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I went up behind.

"RAHIM?!" She got startled resulting in her to scream. Due to my sudden appearance, which she was not expecting, in shock her hand got a cut as she was rinsing a knife.

"Oh god Mira I am so sorry. I didn't mean to." I ran towards her as I took her hand in mine which was bleeding. I made her sit on the counter top and searched for the first aid.

"You did it on purpose." She whispered to me as I stood near her to bandage her wound.

I looked her in the eyes and stated, "No I will never hurt any woman purposely. It was not my intention too."

"Hey I was just joking. Chill!" She looked at me with amusement.

I took the cotton ball and pour some antiseptic and was ready to apply it on her cut, but the thought of the cut stinging did not made me feel good at all.

"Ok Mira it will sting a bit. Please don't get afraid." I cringed at the cut.

"I got hurt not you. It feels as if you got hurt by the way you are flinching." She chuckled and my head snapped towards her and our eyes met.

I actually pondered upon that why am I feeling as if I have been hurt.

After cleaning it up, I kept the first aid box at its place when she decided to open her mouth.

"You seriously want me dead, don't you?" She asked me, humour evident in her voice holding the knife in her hand. This time I thought upon what she said and coming to the conclusion, I dont want her dead.

"I didn't know you were so weak." I lied, taking the knife away from her. But in reality I was very worried.

"I am not." She huffed angrily.

"They why did you get scared?" I teased.

"Dude, if you sneak up from behind and scare Undertaker, he will aslo get scared!" She exclaimed with her eyes wide open. My, my! Her eyes are her real beauty. Her grey are the most powerful weapon. One look and anyone could be died. Never noticed before.

Ugh. . . What's happening to me?

"Rahim?" Mira dragged me out of my thoughts.

"What are you dreaming about? Actually the question is who are you dreaming about?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"You." I didn't even realise what I blabbered. "I mean I was- was thinking that how God could possibly make human like you?" I managed to stutter out. Why am I stuttering? Maybe you've fallen for her too soon. My brain piped in. Shut up brain! Wow now I am arguing with my brain too.

"Rahim." A soft voice pulled me out of my trance. I saw Mira had her hand raised up to my forehead.

"Rahim what happened? Are you fine? You've been thinking off lately." Her worried voice filled my heart with warmness.

"No I am absolutely fine." I hurriedly answered, putting her hand away off my forehead.

She eyed me with her suspicions eyes and turned away to continue what she was doing before.