23. Take Care

A L M I R A' S P O V

I and Nada were changed into our pyjamas. As for now, I was devouring my favourite icecream sandwich while I narrated her the whole story.

After I spilled the whole tea I removed the duct tape off her mouth. Yes, I had put on duct tape on her mouth cause if hadn't done that she would have not allowed me to complete a single sentence. Measures, you need to take them accordingly.

"KYA?! RAHIM AB TUMSE PYAAR KARTA?!" She squealed. See? Told ya. WHAT?! RAHIM LOVE YOU NOW?!)

I simply nodded at her. My talking time is over now and now it's just listening her. Her screams.

"AND HE KISSED YOU TWICE!?"

"Yes. Par sirf gaal par." I clarified before she could twist the things into other dynamics. (But on the cheeks.)

"OH MY GOD!? I AM SO HAPPY!"

Oh my poor ears!

"Doofus, why are you happy? When everything was going fine, we were going to get the divorce this stupid guy had to bring the drama of love and not to forget those pick-up lines." I massaged my temples as I thought about those corny pickup lines of Rahim's.

"You are one dumb girl!" She scolded me as if she was mother. But whom am I kidding? She is nowhere less than a mother.

"Whatever you guys were doing was wrong. God has given some brains to Rahim that he's finally utilising now. He's doing the most correct thing. I've always shipped you guys! Yayy! Finally my ship is sailing!" She exclaimed doing her victory dance.

"HERE I AM TENSED ABOUT THE SITUATION AND YOU ARE REJOICING?!" I threw the pillow, which was lying, at her.

"Hey! Don't throw that pillow it messes up my hair." She complained.

"Rahim also said the same thing when I threw the pillow at him once." I spoke absent minded. Later, I realised about what I said infront of Nada and my eyes grew wide.

"Oooo. . . Someone's noticing someone a lot." Nada teased wiggling her.

"Uh..umm-" I was finding an excuse when I got cut off when my phone rang. First time I am happy that I got cut off.

I looked at the caller ID and found some 'My Man' calling me. Huh? Who must it be?

"What happened? Why are you confused?" Nada enquired of me looking at me.

I showed her the caller ID and saw her face also twist due to confusion. She gestured me to pick up the call and I shook my head at her. In all this discussion, the call went off.

We both sighed out of relief.

"Whose contact have you saved as 'My Man'?" She asked quoting the stranger's contact name.

"I don't know." I replied her when my phone again started ringing with the same caller ID.

"Hello?" I spoke cautiously.

"Mira, my love, why weren't you picking up the phone? I was so worried!" I sighed out of relief as I heard Rahim's voice. I looked at Nada to see her wiggling her eyebrows then everything processed in my mind.

"IBRAHIM SHAFIN SAYED?! HOW DARE YOU SAVED YOUR CONTACT AS 'MY MAN'?!" He chuckled at me. He FRIKKIN CHUCKLED!

"NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING?! WHEN DID YOU TAKE MY PHONE?!" I shouted at him through his phone.

"Hey Mira. Chill! Don't get yourself hyper. I changed it because I am your man. I changed it when you were in the kitchen making Shahi Tukrey for me." He explained.