12. Different

I B R A H I M' S P O V

I really love to irritate her. I love seeing her red face due to anger. I am not a sadist though cause I am also feeling a little sad because she's working nonstop here. But why should I care?! Give me a good reason.

How eventful was the last weekend. Our Ruksati, the chaos on my birthday and now we are here at Aunt Rizwana's house. I was brought back from my thoughts when someone knocked in the door.

"Aunt Rizwana." I opened the door.

"Rahim, dear, I just came to tell you that Shazia's in laws called us and the wedding is some time soon. So tomorrow there's engagement ceremony. Actually I was going to inform you before but I forgot. So get ready for tomorrow. Don't take tension about your clothes we have ordered an extra pair for you. So do take part in the ceremony. I called your parents to come but they said that they wouldn't make it because Inam, your father, has a lot of work." She informed me. Even I am busy and have a lot a work, but here we are.

"Yes Aunt I will participate in the ceremony. Actually if there's any thing which requires my help please don't hesitate to ask me."

"Thankyou son you are so good but you are so nice still you married that Mira girl. A wrong decision." Wth? What is her problem?

"It was not my decision it was my Grandma's and when the elders takes decision then there will be nothing wrong. Anyway why are we discussing this now?" I diverted the topic. "You be tension free I'll be ready by tomorrow. What's the timings and where is it held?" Even though I didn't mean all my words I still had to tell her because she didn't know that I and Mira are archenemies.

"The ceremony is small so we decided the ceremony to be held in our house because and the function starts from tomorrow morning." She elaborated more on the engagement. Yes the house is big actually you can call it a mansion too. Afterall her family's also big so it fits perfectly for them.

"Okay Aunt." I nodded at her as she turned back and walked downstairs.

So tomorrow also I will not be able to go to work. Atleast I should call my secretary and inform him. With that thought, I dialled his number and informed about my tiring timetable. This trip has caused me nothing but loss of my work.

After all the discussion related to work, I went to the kitchen to have some water, that when I spotted Mira cooking . Her black, straight, long hair were held together with a hair tie and she was covered in sweats but she still manage to look good. Huh?! Where did that come from? I think that this dehydration has led me to madness. Uh...

I went towards the refrigerator and took one of bottle and opened it to drink from it. Why not irritate someone?

"What are you doing?" I asked her casually sipping water from the bottle.

"Jogging. Would you like to join?" She answered me sarcastically.

"Why are you being sarcastic now? I just asked a simple question!"

"When God has given you two eyes which are so good then why don't you use them?" She snapped back at me mixing the batter of something which I assume is the caramel pudding's.

"Oh. . . So you find my eyes good? " I asked her nearing towards her. She really got uncomfortable after hearing that because she was continuously looking here and there.

"Dafa ho, Rahim! Dont talk much or else I'll. . . I'll put chilli powder on your face." She threatened me. She and her lame threats. (Get lost.)

"I am so scared." I lied. "What do you think that your stupid little threats will affect me?" I questioned her. What will she do to me? She's so small, fragile that I think that she will melt rightnow because of the fire burning on the stove. But I shouldn't be underestimating her. She was the one who stabbed a fork on my hand, stomped on my foot and had slapped me on my arm. However, none of them were strong enough to hurt the ultimate Ibrahim Shafin Sayed.