40. Whole Damn World

I B R A H I M' S P O V

I was ecstatic. Even that word is also small to describe the happiness which I am feeling right now. I knew Mira loved me and finally she maned up. Finally I can sleep in peace without restlessness.

Everybody had went to thier rooms when I saw Mira also rushing towards our room.

"Not so soon baby girl." I saw her get stiffened for a moment. She turned back just for me to witness her flushed face.

"Wh-what?" She stuttered.

"Let's go to our room first." I grabbed her hand with me as she blushed at my words but soon recovered.

"No! I won't go." She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Huh? Why? Previously you were rushing towards the room. What went wrong now?" I questioned leaning towards her.

"Weren't you the one who halted me." She raised her chin proudly. Why is she so stubborn!

We both stared at each other with the same intensity daring the other one to blink.

"Bipolar!" We both spoke in unison and turned away. I was amazed that we had so much in common but still are polar opposites. I looked at her beautiful face to see a smile forming on her lips.

"Accha ab chalo bhi. I seriously want to talk something important." I ushered. (Okay, Come let's go.)

She nodded at me as we both walked upstairs. As soon as I entered our room, I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her eyes got wide and my heart fluttered.

"What are you doing Ibrahim?" She asked sternly.

"Me? I am talking to my wife, closely." I whispered the last part.

"You can maintain a distance and talk." She blabbered blushing profusely. So cute!

"No. Mein woh kyun karunga? When I have all the rights to touch and to do everything possible." I winked at her. Her eyes got as wide as saucer by now. (Why will I?)

"Finally. Finally I have made you fall in love with me." I leaned back a little.

"Yes. You did and I am glad you did." She whispered resting her head against my chest.

"I love you a lot!" I added.

"How much?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Till infinity is also a small unit."

"Okay. If you love me so much then go and scream to the whole world that you are in love with me." She smirked at me. That's all?

"I am in love with Almira Ibrahim Sayed." I whispered in her ear.

"Huh?! I-"

"I am telling it to you because you are my whole damn world." I grinned.

"You make me feel so special." She spoke as her grey eyes piercing in my soul.

"You are special. Everything about you is special and you know what?"

"What?"

"The most special and unique thing about you, are your eyes."

"Yours too. Actually first I fell in love with your jet black eyes." She confessed making my heart swell with happiness.

"It feels surreal you know, you complimenting about me."

"Good things are always complimented." She smiled.

"It feels strange, doesn't it?"

"Why?" She implored, adjusting herself in my arms and keeping her tiny little fragile hands on my shoulder.

"Because we are talking to each other so civilly. First time we are not on each other's throats. Actually you are not." I postulated out to her.

"What do you mean by 'Actually you are not'? You mean that I am always hell bent on slitting your throat?"

"You always used to talk harshly with me and denied my love."

"Oh! So the care I showed you when something happened to you was not enough?" She glared folding her hands across her chest.

"That's the truth." I mimicked her action.

"Fine. If you mean that I am heartless okay then stay alone." She jerked away and walked to sit on the edge of the bed.

"When did I say that you're heartless?"

"No! You always do that. Don't talk to me." Oh God! Such mood swings.

Now you have to handle this throughout your life.

If she doesn't want to then fine I will also not talk to her. I too went and sat on the chair in the balcony.

I looked at her to see her frowning. I think it was my mistake too. I shouldn't have talked that rude. I decided to apologise so I went near her and caged her in my arms.

"Sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay. Actually I should be the one who should apologise. I talk too much." She turned towards me.

"It's okay." I smiled. "Mira?"

"Hmm?"

"Now that we are sort out we can keep our Valima (Wedding reception)." I wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up Rahim."

I looked at her pretty face. Beautiful eyes. Pink lips-

"What? What are you staring at?" Mira snapped her fingers at me.

"Nothing I just love you."

"Awww, I love you too." She hugged me which I willingly returned.

"You know there's something wrong with my eyes." I asked her slightly pulling out from the hug.

"Kyun? Kya hua?" She pulled out of the hug and questioned me getting all panic. (Why? What happened?)

"Because I can't take them off you." She slapped me on the chest.

"Ugh. . . Here I was so worried and you are telling your pick-up lines."

"Don't tell me you didn't miss them."

"Ofcourse I did." She confessed and smiled.

"You know I missed everything about you. The way you were ignoring me shattered my heart into zillion pieces." She said in disdain.

"Sometimes it is important to ignore for realising somethings. Why didn't you tell me that Mom told you to divorce me? We could have find a solution. Even I didn't know about Mom's plan."

"I cannot snatch a son from a mother. However, the whole chaos made me realise that I am hopelessly in love with you too." She elaborated, which made me go proud all over again on her.

"You are making me fall for you again and again."

"Then what are you doing? You do the same to me." She cajoled

"Are you a magician?-" .

"Please not again one of your cheesy pick up lines. We are already in love. You don't need them to say." I heard Mira's tired voice but I cut her off.

"-because everything else disappears when I look at you."  She looked at me for a good two-three seconds and bursted out laughing and I joined her too.

Yes, now my life is sorted! With the love of my life and an awesome family.

Please spare a second and give me a small review. PLEASE. Good, bad anything. Silent readers too, please.

Started at- 22nd of April, 2019
Ended by- 19th of May, 2019

*CHECK OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSO, PLEASE*

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! The story's is done. I hope you guys liked it and thank you a lot for voting my story and adding it into your libraries. You can comment and let me know. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^