CHAPTER 3

Jennie's P.O.V.

knock, knock, knock

It must be him. I quickly reach for the door and saw Namjoon. "Oh Namjoon Sunbaenim. Where's Taeh? You came here because of him right? "I asked "Actually, I came here on my own. " he smiled. "Well that's newww... Wait! You're Joon? Chae's boyfriend? " I asked and he was nodding his head slowly. "Uhh. Yes? But not yet her boyfriend." I rolled my eyes..

"Ok come in . Have a seat. " I closed the door and we head to the couch. " how long have you been dating?" I started the conversation. "Umm. Almost 2 months." He answered briefly.

"Hey chae! 2 months and you hid this from me?!" I shouted and the three girls came to sit in the couch .. Chae sits beside Namjoon in the big couch and Lisa with Jisoo in the other smaller couch and me in the other small couch.

"Umm. Yes? I was a bit nervous and... B-but I am telling you sooner though. It can't be kept forever. " she stated her hands sweaty , which Namjoon holds. "Don't be nervous Chae. I am your friend of course I'll have to know who you're dating. Cause if he hurts you I will really kill him along with my brother." I joked. They all laughed at how my brother was suddenly involved.

"Hey! What did I do? If he hurts her why will you kill me too?" I turned at my back and saw Taehyung over there. "I am tired of my useless brother. "I joked again and he sat beside me and pinch my cheeks hard. "Ah. Ahh! Taehyung!" He stopped and "that's what you get for calling your brother useless. " I rolled my eyes in his direction. "But that hurts.." I touched my red cheeks . That hurts..

I faced back to the couple . "That's why Namjoon is here cause I want him to break up with Chae." They all stared at me blinking and they can't believe what I said. "Joking. You're all so serious. Of course I want to congratulate them idiots! I'll never do that to Chae ..." Chae had a big smile on her face.

"Because you're a couple I don't want you being too much of a lovey-dovey in this dorm or I'll kill u both..." I joked around. "Hey Jennie I should say that. You sounded as if you're older than me." jisoo said. "it's because you don't have any man to be by your side. Jealous Cat." Taehyung whispered and teased.

"Who says I need one?" I whispered back." Your heart does, sissy." Well maybe yeah. But I am an idol . Other idols might be dating but I just don't know who to. No one actually is in love with me and its hard to find one this days. Also, it cannot be forever hidden . And its dangerous. No one could be trusted this days.

"let's watch a movie!" Lisa suggested. "Nemo" Taehyung shouted. "Really taeh? Let's find another one." Namjoon said in the corner. "How about Roman Holiday? " Jisoo added. "Yeah let's watch that. "

Lisa came with three bowls of popcorn in her and she put it down in the table. "Popcorn! " Taehyung shouted in joy.

"You're so childish..." I shook my head and got a bowl of popcorn and shared it with Taehyung.

As the movie was in the middle, tears fall into our eyes . God this movie is so great. The bowl was already empty so I put it down. I rested my head on Taeh's shoulder and watched the movie. Just then taeh began to hug me tight and his head was above my head. We looked more like a couple but we're siblings and all this is normal. My heart began to beat fast I just don't know why.

He's my brother.. He's your brother Jennie! But It felt different and this has always been normal to me. I feel different for him which should not be. I hit my head and his eyes averted my direction.

"What happened?" He said. "Nothing... let's continue watching. " I put back my head on his shoulder and his hands were all around my waist. We hugged and watched the movie until I unintentionally fall asleep....

---------------------

I woke up and found myself in my room. Why am I here? I remembered I was only in the couch with Taeh. Taehyung got out from my bathroom "umm . Did you carry me here?" I asked. "Who else would ?" I nodded "okay" he seems like he just finished bathing . I checked the time in my phone and its already 8:30 pm.

"You better wash up before we have dinner ." He smiled at me and exited the room. I get inside the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my zombie face. How could have my brother stand all this? As I look down the sink, I saw the spare toothbrush my brother uses in the glass with my toothbrush . I can't help but smile. I don't know what I am feeling but I know its wrong. Cause its like I am seeing him not as my brother ...

Cmon Jennie! What are you thinking! I washed my face with water and brushed my teeth after . As I brush, I remembered those times when we were young and together.

FLASHBACK

"Jennie! Let's go brush together. Since I was very little our parents are always busy with work and since the time you're lost I brush alone." I smiled at how childish my brother is . "Please.." he begged with his cute boxy smile...

"Okay let's go!" We head to the bathroom together and get our toothbrush and started brushing. It's so fun to have a brother. after brushing we went to our beds. He turned off his lamp and so as I.

"Goodnight Taeh."

"Goodnight Jen. Sweet dreams." he said with a giggle.

END OF FLASHBACK

Moments later, I brush my hair and came out of my room. Dinner must be ready.

We all sat in our chairs and ate the dinner served. I sat beside Taeh, with Namjoon and Chaeyoung across us, Jisoo on the left corner and Lisa in the right across Jisoo..

We chat, laugh and eat. In the middle of eating, Namjoon had his head down. He seems to be with his phone.And through out the whole time, it seemed like the both of them didn't talk much.. So i got curious, I thought they fought. I asked Chae is she was alright cause she seemed a little off but she just nodded. I was curious while Jisoo was asking what was happening through her eyes and of course I wouldn't know. And Lisa, she didn't seem to notice. she only cares about her food.

"Umm.. Please excuse me." Chae stood from her seat and walked to her room. " Excuse me too ." Namjoon followed Chae . After they went, Jisoo just sighed and shook her head.Taeh and I shared confused stares and I am so confused of what's happening now. Lisa stared at us for awhile, curious, but she didn't mind much and continued eating. Damn this girl only cares about her food.

...........................

Dinner was soon over and now Lisa just sits in couch with Jisoo watching tv. I went to my room and laid in my bed . Suddenly, I heard the door shut at my back. I looked back and saw Taehyung coming forward . He sat in the edge of my bed and looked at me for so long . My heart was beating fast as if its the only time it'll ever beat in my whole life. I shut my eyes and try to scold myself. He's your brother... You feel nothing, Jen.

"You're not going back at your dorm yet?" I asked. "No. We don't have schedule tomorrow and I want to spend time with my sister. Can't I?"

"Of course you can ." I arranged my bed and burried my self in the sheets . He went to the couch and slept. Does he not feel cold? Does his neck not hurt? My couch isn't that big for his body to fit properly .

It has been minutes I still can't sleep. My mind is just focused on my brother who is having a hard time in his position. I sigh. I am sleeping now. I covered my face and tried to sleep .

Then a loud bang. What was that? I remove the sheet from my face and saw Taeh's body on the floor . "Taeh.." I lifted him up, God this boy is heavy.

"Jennie," I stopped. He's heavy but I want to hear him. He looks like he's dreaming. His eyes are closed but he keeps saying words. I continued lifting him up. "I wish we weren't siblings... " he said . He seem desperate, I don't know if he said that out of hate or love. It's hard to define .

Until... We reached the edge of the bed, " It feels wrong, but I don't want to see you as a sister." We fell on the bed with him on top, "can I kiss you?" Fuck. Does he even know what's he doing? I couldn't move, his eyes are still closed, face just inches far, his nose touching the tip of mine and lips just a kiss away. I don't know what to do, I just closed my eyes and...

---------------------

Such a long chap. What do you think happened? ^-^

And if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment!! ^_^