CHAPTER 56

Jennie's P.O.V.

What is this note?

I guess I'll have to read this secretly...

Jennie Kim,

Did you hear my words ricecake? You only heard 'I lo-' right?

Aish, that security had to be there...

But do you want to know, what I was about to say?

It was, I love you..

I love you, ricecake...♡♡♡

I gulped... Is this a lie? A dream?

I kept rubbing my eyes, slapping myself, and in fact this is real, not fictional, not a fabrication or falsity...

I tilted my hand to find him, and he was gone... No, he is exiting the room.

Where is he going?

Just then, I received a notification on my phone and quickly checked it.

It's from Taehyung...

Taeh
"After the event,
come see me at the park.."
Seen

Surprised and still at the stare of shock, my lips curled up into a smile, realizing this isn't some fantasy or joke, it's all true...

Did he also feel the same way when we were still siblings?

Or did he only love me when we were friends?

I wondered..

But it doesn't matter, all that matters is whatever is up to my fate.

"Jendeukie, why are you so flustered and gleeful?" Jisoo unnie suddenly mentioned me, which made me feel embarassed. "I-I feel so merry seeing fans after a very long time!" I reasoned out which made fans cheerful, while the girls gave me a suspiciously..

"What?" I asked them, acting unbothered. "You are hiding something aren't you?" Lisa whispered in my ear which made me gulp.

"Right, okay, okay.. I am.. But I'll tell you later..." I confessed which made her excited, as she shares it to her unnies.

We continued chatting with the fans with our remaining minutes, and the cheeky girl from before suddenly looks at me intensely with a big, wide smile...

Does she know what Taehyung gave me?

I smiled back at her, not minding my thoughts..

A few minutes after a short chat, we had to go and bid our goodbyes to the blinks..

"Aww... We have to go.." Lisa said with a frown, still seemlessly being cute.

"Anyeong!! (Bye) See you next time!" After exchanging our final goodbyes, we headed out and went to the van.

As we both sat comfortably inside the van, Lisa started raising her brows, alongside with Chaeyoung fake coughing as Jisoo elbows me.

This girls...

"We haven't forgot, Jennie... Now tell us." Lisa starts, "Yah, didn't Taeh come to the fanmeet and asked Jennie for an autograph? Does your secret have anything to do with him?" Chaeyoung follows, her head getting near towards me, eyes widening.