CHAPTER 87

Jennie's P.O.V.

It's the second day we stayed in this resort for the shooting...

"I really want to go home now... I miss mom." Jisoo snickers from the other line, "Aishhh... The other day you were just like I don't know if I could her accept her yet and now you're like I miss her so much." She mimicked, mocking me continuosly.

"But I really do miss her, and I'm worried." Isn't it how I should feel? Perhaps, this is the first time I had cared for a mother.

"Jennie, you're worrying too much. Auntie is fine, and you are in a shoot and in a beautiful resort with your future husband Taehyung." I furrowed my brows as she mentions his name.

"And by the ways have you... talked to Taehyung about how you're feeling?" I gulp hearing of her words. "Unnie, I don't know what to do at all. And it doesn't matter, both of us are only together because of this shoot."

And he's here of course not because I'm the one he's collaborating with him but because of his dedication to gucci...

"I don't know what to say anymore, both you and Taehyung are being fools for each other..." being fools for each other?

"Anyways, go enjoy the view while you're on break I need to go now. Bue Jennie." And the call ended.

I sighed. "Taehyung..." I said under my breath, writing his name with a branch on the sand.

Halfway of writing his name, the waves collided, crashing to the shore, and his name was erased from the sand.

"Hey Jennie." I was disturbe by a familiar voice calling my name, only to see it was the one and only Taehyung...

Lucky I am, the waves erased my writings from the sand.

"O-oh Taehyung...." I stuttered. It's been awhile since I heard him call my name like this.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I pressed my lips before I answered, "O-of course!"

Now what's his favor?

"I don't know where manager-nim is, but if you saw her, can you please tell her I just went to a convenience store?"

Just that? I thought of something else but of course that won't happen...

"Okay." As he walks away, I couldn't help but watch him until he appears as a small dot from far away.

.......

"Where the heck is Taehyung?!" I could hear Taehyung's manger curse repeatedly, worried and pissed. "It's been a couple minutes and still, he's not here yet? He shouldn't have gone to a convenience store..."

I sighed. I am in no help at all and so i just stared at the ground, hearing the muffles of everyone who was looking for him.

Taehyung where are you?

A call came through my phone, draggimg the attention of everyone. I have forgotten to silence my phone and now the ringtone is runging loudly,

And the ringtone is Taehyung's winter bear...

Lucky I am, Taehyung isn't here.

I answered the phone call, only to be called by a loud and anxious Jisoo.

"Yah Jennie, did Taehyung arrive yet?!" Jisoo's high pitched voice filled my ears, "Unnie, can you stop shouting like that? It's hurting my ears...."

"So where's Taehyung?" She asks, "I don't know, you're his sister. So where is he?" I answered back, replied by her annoyed scoff.

"How am I supposed to know, I'm not there right? Didn't he arrive yet?" She knows that he left? Well, they're siblings...

"No, why? And he's taking so long. Call him, you are his sister unnie." I can hear her release a worried sigh, making me raise my brows.

"He's not answering my calls. And the last time ge called he saud he's in a convenience store with no mask at all! He even said he thinks one fan caught him..."

"That's his fault, I suppose..." I replied back, only to frustrate her more. "Can you go search for him? Without his manager knowing? I think he's surrounded by fans right now...."

I closed my eyes and sighed, "Umm unnie, I-" before I could finish my sentence, "Okay thank you, b-bye!"

I didn't even approve at all! Aishhh, unnie if not for you, I'm not doing this...

"Unnie, I'll be back. I'll go to the restroom." I lied, walking in a fast pace.

I reached the exit after a whole ten ass minutes, only to greet a quiet street with only bushes all around.

This is a private resort, and I'm sure that convieniece store will be a thirty minutes or an hour away from this entrance.

"Ugh, let's just walk a few steps." I scoffed.

And here I go again, walking the quiet and silent street for twenty minutes.

My knees were getting wobbly, my breath is hitching and my lips dry in thirst.

"A shelter?" I spotted a small waiting shed not too far, and smiled in relief. As I came to the place, I realized there were no chairs to sit on. My legs were shaking already and I couldn't take it anymore.

The shed had a wall behind it, supposing there must be some chairs behind that wall.

"Oppa! Oppa!!" I can hear screams and squels not so far, making my brows furrow in confusion.

I continued to look over for some chairs, only to find none and only to find my body pressed into a man, who was shushing me.

"I'm sorry, but I need your help..." He took off his coat, throwing it on some place and pulled me closer to his.

"Where's my oppa? I'm sure we followed him..." A high pitched voice says, "I think he went here!" I could hear their footsteps coming closer, making me widen my eyes in anxiety.

"Wait, what tge gell did I just see? I want to vomit right now..."

Taehyung tilts his head on both sides, making it look like we're kissing.

"Ugh, where did our oppa go? I'm sure this can be the only he'll run to..." A girl scoffs, "I know right. And this couple right here is even disgusting, kissing behind the waiting shed."

"Find a place you yucky couple, and let's go girls, let's find our oppa."

"Even if you find your so called oppa, you can't still have the chance to kiss him like this. Dream on, psychotic bitches." I snapped back before thry could leave, offending them and their hopeless dream.

As soon as they left, I hastily shake Taehyung's hands off me, gulping.

"Don't ask why I got here, and don't thank me too, I wouldn't have done it if not for your sister..." I averted my eyes to a different direction, biting my lips in awkwardness of the silence.

"You're legs are shaking, you almost can't stand and walk properly. Hop on." He knelt on his knees, pointing on his back.

"No, I'm fine." I lied. "The resort is a little far away and I don't think you are fine. Just let me repay you from helping me earlier..." He insisted again.

He's just making me ride on his back only because he wants to repay me, not because he cares...

Taehyung, I wonder.

Do you somehow still like me?
--------
Three chapters left, and this books comes to an end... ☺