CHAPTER 43

Heyy luvss💞💞,

I know it has been four complete days since I last updated Brother, but I promised you four chaps this day, and here's the first chap!!😘

---------
Jennie's P.O.V.

Just then, Namjoon and Chae gets out of her room, with Chae panicked screaming, "Did you guys see where Jin and Jisoo is?!"

I was shook and me and Yoongi both share gazes.

Where are they?!

"M-maybe they're in the kitchen? Or just outside the hallways, or I-I don't know anymore..." Lisa stutters. "Lisa, calm down." Hoseok says before I was able to calm her, his ears still red.

That sweet thing doesn't matter for now at this moment..

"Tr-try calling them." I suggest. I texted Jisoo and called her realizing, her phone was just in her room.

There's no use calling her...

But then Jin brought his phone we need to be able to call him.

Jungkook and Jimin share glances at eachother, while calling Jin together. Wait, what?

"I can't reach him.." Jungkook looks at his phone, "It's because I'm calling him pabo(idiot)." Jimin says in a quite mad tone.

"I thought it would be better you know. And also, I thought we could call the same person, why isn't it working now?" Jungkook exclaims, with the confusion showing on his face.

Yoongi just stares at Jungkook blankly, probably calling him an idiot inside his head.

"Yeah, you're actually right Jungkook..." Jimin agrees, with Taehyung trying to enter their conversation, maybe he'll tell them they're stupidly wrong about that, "well, me three. I agree with both of you..." Or not.

What the hell are wrong with these brains?

"Aishh, the three of you are wrong. Can't believe you. I'll call Jin hyung instead, and just shut up you three.."

"Tskk.. The three idiots." Yoongi teases them, which made everyone laugh at least a little. But we're still worried of Jin and Jisoo.

Where could they possibly be?

"Where are you Jin hyung?" Namjoon talks liudly to the phone which caught all our attention. "I'm here at the dorm. I came first.." Namjoon put it on speaker, so we could hear his voice.

"Wait. So you're not with Jisoo??!!" Chaeyoung screams to the phone,

"I'm not with her. And also, how would she be with me?" Jin answers back calmly. "So where is she then?" Lisa asks, as all of us share glances.

"Wait, she's not there?" We all answer back synchronized, in chorus, "YES!"

"Do you have any idea where she is?" Yoongi steps up and grabs the phone. "I have no idea at all..."

"Taehyung, don't you have any idea where your sister could be?" I asked him in which he replied with no.

Unnie, where are you??

........

Jin's P.O.V.

"Wait, she's not there?" They all answer back synchronized, in chorus, "YES!"

"Do you have any idea where she is?" Yoongi grabs and speaks to the phone.

Is he worried of her?

"I have no idea at all..." I ended the call, and rushed to put on a mask and cap on.

"You like him, right? I'm not gonna make it hard for you then. I'm ready to let go but why do you always do this to me?!" I was fiery, my tears streaming down to my face, my throat feels like it's caught up with a rock..