CHAPTER 37

Jennie's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I have to go back." I smiled at him and bid goodbye.

I am walking towards our dorm, I knew he'll be there.

As I walk back, I stop from my tracks when I felt like someone is following me.

I turned around and saw him.

He smiled widely and something caught me up that made me felt like I'm glued to the ground.

Kim Taehyung...

While Jimin, is smiling at me widely,

My eyes caught his.

He's standing there feeling so lonely, and as I look into his eyes, it's like he wanted to say something.

But its not clear...

And what made me more caught up, is a familiar form running towards him.

Tzuyu?!

As far as I know, Taehyung haven't met any of the Twice members before and I didn't even know they were close...

She wrapped her arms on his neck and hugged him. He averted his direction to her, hugging her back.

He had such huge smile plastered on his face while he hugs her and they both release from the hug.

They seem so close...

A hand touched my shoulder that made me jump and I saw Jimin infront of me. I hardly realize that Jimin was actually in front of me now.

"What are you looking at?" He looks at the direction I was looking at and I quickly averted my gaze from him and made him face me.

"It's nothing... Let's go?" I rest my head at his shoulder as we walk with our hands intertwined with eachother.

As we walk, I can't help but look back and so I did. I saw them together, smiling so wide.

Tzuyu is clinging unto him, inserting her arm unto his. I can see how they look so comfortable, I wanna imagine she isn't Tzuyu and hit her right in the-

What am I even thinking about?!

Gosh!!! Jennie, you're out of your mind!

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard his voice calling me.

"Hey, are you okay? " I blinked a few tines and quickly plastered a smile on my face, "Y-yeah.. I'm fine" Jimin nods slowly and just smiles.

"Don't you want to eat first before-" I cut him out and looked down, "Please let's just go back.." I can't look up to him and so I look at the sorroundings around me and everywhere I look, I see him, him!

Why can't I just forget you Kim Taehyung...

My vision started to blur, and my feet starts to get wobbly, making me unable to stand properly. My chest tightens, I couldn't breathe any more properly, joining the sickening ache of my head. My ears couldn't hear a single sound anymore and my surroundings starts to darken..

And everything went black..

----------------
Just a short chapter... ^-^