CHAPTER 13

Jisoo's P.O.V.

April 20, 2019 (morning)

I left early at our dorm and I went back home to my mother and saw her out the door waiting for me..

"eomma.." she stood up from the doorstep and hugged me. "you said you were sleeping here yesterday.."

"eomma... I have something to show you..." My real mother and father showed up at my back. I released her fingers on me and came to my parents. "they're my real parents eomma..." she cried and kneeled down on me, "please don't leave me yet... I can't live without you Jisoo-ah...." she pleaded and cried.

"let's get inside." we sat on the living room and talked about me going back to my original parents. "I'll make sure to visit you in a weekend. Don't think I'll forget you.. You were with me most of the times... " she hugs me again and cries..

"I am sorry I never brought you back to your real family. This time I'll try to become more stronger... I can live my life by myself.. " she stopped and breathe for the sobs made her breathe improperly. "B-But you promised you'll visit me every weekend right?" I nodded in reply, smiling at her making her feel assured.. "Take care my Jisoo..." Tears ran down my cheeks, and I held her hands tight, "I will eomma.. I promise you.."

"I love you eomma..." the words I have longed to say... "And thanks for everything..."

"I love you too..." we embraced each other a long while. And later on we had to bid our goodbyes...

"Let's go Min-ji." my mother took my hand and as we step out of the door, "mom, can you just call me Jisoo? " my mom looked at my dad and she nodded, "okay then if that's what you like ..." She smiled making me feel at ease. I miss my real home, but I'll surely miss eomma..

...............

Jisoo's P.O.V.

Later Afternoon...

"stoooppp it.."I came in, seeing Taeh and Jennie playing.. and i can't explain well what really I am feeling..

I came near him, "Brother.. my long lost brother..." just then I hugged him for so long and I don't care how much long "what does this mean?" She was confused and left out.

The door suddenly opened and a familiar figure came in, "Jennie, Taehyung is not your brother. Jisoo is the real sister...." tears run down her cheeks after hearing my mom...

"Jennie, were very sorry. We thought you were our child . But we got fooled."

"What- how did this happen?" She stuttered, tears all over her cheek.

"Sorry for those times I treated you badly Jennie. I felt that you really weren't my daughter and I don't want to be much believing. I knew you weren't our daughter so I still continued to search. I left you all and didn't tell my husband the real purpose I flew away... I am sorry I couldn't be a good mother. I knew you live your life alone by yourself, and how you wanted to have a family. I am so sorry I cannot try to be in comfort. If you're my child or not I still didn't try to be a good adult.. I am so sorry."

"Sorry? Just now? Now that you have found your real daughter you feel sorry. Now you found her you felt pity of me. Don't you not feel how hard it is for me? I live my whole life in a lie, living all my life by myself. I thought I found my family but my mother wasn't convinced I am her daughter. She didn't try to be at least her friend, or a parent even if its not as a mother. She just continued to find her so called lost daughter and finally.... She found the real daughter. And now, she'll feel pity after it already all happened? Are you not even listening to yourself? Do you even know what I am saying? It wasn't my fault you lost her. It wasn't my fault I became your daughter. But you blamed it all on me. I don't understand what kind of person are you... are you even human.?!" Jennie wasn't like this. But she yelled out of her emotions, the anger and pain she felt in her heart. And she let it go...

She couldn't help but tear and she exited the dorm ... She shut the door hard, and Taehyung follows her... But me, I sat for a awhile to process everything... I hurt her.. It was my fault. if I told them sooner she couldn't have been hurt. but I'd hurt eomma... she cared for me and took me in.. She lets me eat well and make sure I got lots of sleep... She doesn't care for my image in the group but cares of my health more.. She tells me to rest when I am tired. She comforts me when I am sad...

Minutes later mom left and went home... And the girls were worried.. I came running outside and started finding her...

I went everywhere but I can't see her anywhere.. I searched the whole night but still..

It was already midnight and I decided to go home... My mom was already sleeping and my dad probably in his office and Taeh just arrived as well too....

this is Jennie's bed. I can't sleep here.. it's still hers and I shouldn't be here... I decided to just sleep in the visitors room ...

............
Jisoo's P.O.V.

Remembering all these things, it felt like it was my fault.. my fault that Jennie is hurt... and i hate it...

I try to close my eyes hoping i would forget the memories...

-------------

Such a sad story...